What are your 2022 achievements?

Luka Vasic
16 replies
It's almost the halfway mark and I would love to know some achievements you made that you are proud of. I got inspired thinking about how my year started and where I am now. The start of the year couldn't be worse. January and February were one bad thing after another. I was all caught up on the bad things but I started to reflect on the good so here are my achievements: - Got an awesome job with awesome people - Held a session at a conference - Read 3 books (as someone who never read anything) - Got back to training, and am now in good shape - Started waking up earlier - Started creating content for LinkedIn - Finished 4 exams - Reconnected to old friends To some, these may seem small but to me, they are just the starting point to a great year.

Replies

Al
- Read 49 books - Improved my mile time from 10 min a mile (slow) to 8:30 (slightly less slow!) - Launching my newsletter Bite Sized Beta!
Saif Ullah Khalid
- Found a job that suits my taste. - Got married. and now hoping for more awesome things to happen.
Sohini Mukherjee
For someone who had a horrible start to the year, these achievements do not seem small at all. Can't believe it is May already. So many things have happened. But I will take a leaf from your book and stick to the good parts only. - Lost a good amount of weight and got into a healthier routine - Got a promotion at my current job - Working on my anger management - Started a Digital Marketing Course - Got a new job with a better hike (starting next month!) - Finally bought my first iPad - Started writing more for myself - Focusing more on my mental health - Trying my best to give more time to friends and Family Again, may seem not that great to some people but these are some big achievements for me.
Fares
I decided to start a new job and I am with great people, otherwise for the rest the year is not over.
It is about the time to get the fruits of my struggles. Just one more month to go.
Marina ĐuriΔ‡
Really an excellent list, congrats! - Organised a conference with 300+ attendants - Passed 5 exams - Started working out - Ran one race and signed up for two more - Got an excellent job with fantastic people - Started creating content for LinkedIn Grateful for the direction that this month is going. πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Vedran Rasic
So proud of you Luka! πŸ™πŸ’ͺ This is going to be a great year!
Ulrich Moutcheu
- Took a semester abroad in the US - Focused more on my goals - Launch my first Saas (almost done with this, lauching in few weeks)
Sophia Emma
I just switched to another job with much more benefits than the previous one.
Nick Bess
As I didn't achieve all my goals for 2021, they automatically moved to this year. Plus I added some new ones. So, here is my list: - start my own business - start doing sports regularly - see my favorite band in concert (I've already started putting money aside to visit a concert of Sunrise Avenue in Germany, fortunately, the guys from https://letsgradeit.com/review/a... agreed to help me with additional projects) - travel more and see at least two new countries (actually, I can add the second point here) - do a kitchen renovation I hope to do it all :)
Dare Boluwatife
I didn't have much time to do stuff at the beginning of the year as school was in session,I just got my head buried in school work,of course,to get a good grade,but in this past few free months,I have been able to read 2 books,small I know,but i have also been babysitting 3 kids too,and that is actually time and strength consuming,I'm currently on a scholarship with @ ingressive for good,learning product design,also learning how to design with canva,yeah,so that's where I'm at presently.
Shebuel Inyang
- Got more involved in Open Source. - Gave my first public tech talk. - Got invited to speak on Twitter space about open-source. - Got my article featured in the biggest online open-source publication. - Got an internship at an open-source organization. - Getting recognized for good work in the open-source community and connecting with amazing folks. - Starting an open-source project. - Helping people get started in open-source. - Now reading and taking a few professional open-source management courses because my goal for next year is to work at Google Open Source πŸ€—