What are you mainly using ChatGPT for right now?

How have you adopted ChatGPT into your daily workflows? What are you mainly using it for right now?

Replies

mosh malcom
To Build something cool and even Get Huge complex in reall life ......
Richard Gao
Mainly just using it like Google when Google doesn't give good answers
David J. Kim
@richard_gao2 And that's most of the time imo. It used to be the top search result for a question was humanity's best answer to that question. Now it's a carefully disguised ad.
Tona
I use it for brainstorming, proofreading, and editing. Pretty useful to speed up my work
Meredith Harris
I've used it to inspire almost every single article we've written so far on our blog: https://www.tellhop.com/blog. Not much there yet, but soooo helpful to get over the hump of topics to write about and research for each article. I've also used it for ad copy, to find other AI tools that plug into it, social posts, cold email drips based on looking at specific companies and their employees on LinkedIn, it's amazing. I tried to use it for code review, but that's where it kind of fell down for me. :/
Rishabh R
mainly for writing and research
Divya
Small captions and catchy titles
Maël Harnois
Coding assistant- I would love to see the stats of number of view of stack overflow since ChatGPT went out - I barely go there anymore ahah