What are the best tools to use for content marketing?

Deniz AY
23 replies
Hi everyone, I am a front-end developer. I am building a SaaS product. What are the best tools to use for content marketing? (generating the content, planning, automation ). What's your best content marketing tip? Thank you for your answer.

Replies

Jefferson Vargas
Hi, Deniz! Hope you're doing well today. Based on my experience, you'd have to gear yourself up with 2 kinds of tools: content generation and community management tools. Of course, the tools I mention below are the tip of the iceberg and I name them without knowing the types and platforms you want to use the most when deploying your CM strategy. Content generation: tools that help plan & build your content (copy and design). E.g. Notion, Canva, Adobe CC, HubSpot, WordPress, etc. Community management: tools that ease content uploading and promotional as well as interactions and report generation. E.g. Metricool, Hootsuite, Keyhole, Brand24, MailChimp, etc. Tip: always make sure you're solving for your audiences and giving real value to them. For this, you have to understand who are they, what they like and don't, pains, goals, etc. Wish you luck and success, fellow marketer!
Adam Patterson
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. Clover Dashboard
Jasper Ruijs
In content marketing, you can divide the platforms into three categories: A) Content Creation[Canva, Figma, Adobe Suite] B) Content Automation [Buffer, Hubspot, Bitly] C) Content Analysis [Depends on which social media platform you use] Some many mini tools or hacks use AI to help marketers with minor inconveniences like Removebg, Magicbrush, Unsplash, Freepik, Emojipedia, Linkedin Formatter] My three tips: 1. Don't sell when you do content marketing but to improve positioning. 2. Depending on your audience, you must adjust tone, style, and message, which takes multiple experiments. 3. Focus on quality, not quantity. Also, unless you have two years, don't start with SEO but with Social Media because the feedback loop is faster.
Darwin Binesh
Happy to help but it’s a bit vague right now. If you can tell me what you want to achieve with content marketing I can give you the list and workflow. All the best
Mike Schrobo
Content is time-consuming. I highly recommend copy.ai (no relationship - just a pure reco).
Scott Chen
It's crucial to be aware of what your rivals are doing. The tool BuzzSumo can assist you in doing this. You may look at your current content to determine why it is successful or unsuccessful and identify and use the best-performing material in your sector for particular keywords. You may use Buzzsumo to search the web for content ideas that are currently performing well. To increase client traffic to your website, employ well-liked themes. You may also use popular topics to restrict searches by domain name, location, and post type. It makes it simple and quick to look up tested content ideas.
Sven Radavics
Here's my stack: Images & Video: Canva.com Text: contentbot.ai Social media org and distribution: socialbee.com Partnerships to 10X your efforts: intribe.co
Saif Khan
Our brains 🤯 - only pun intended 😄
Hilal Aydın
There are plenty of tools to use while managing content marketing. Deciding on which ones to use is totally up to your needs and what type of content you wish to create, but existing tools are not comprehensive enough to manage the whole process. We were aware of the gap in the field, and we were working on an all-in-one product which supports you through the entire content marketing process for some time now. Oppflow is coming soon to Product Hunt as well, and we are thrilled to get your feedbacks. You can join the waitlist on https://oppflow.io to be one of the first ones who will experience our product. Let's keep in touch! 🚀
Baishali Chhabra
Add to Editor There are a variety of content marketing tools available on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. Some popular options include Hootsuite, BuzzSumo, WordStream, and Google's Content Creation Tools. Each tool offers its own unique features that may be more suited for certain businesses or individuals. It is important to take the time to familiarize yourself with each option so that you can make the best choices for your business goals. Additionally, it is always beneficial to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing so that your copy remains engaging and interesting to readers.
Endrew Skate
I used peppertype. It is really helpful
Jessica White
HUBSPOT......Best for: Consolidating multiple content marketing tools into one centralized location. And if you want finance advisory, Visit the Money Accounts website.
Lauren Murillo
I use Canva to create graphics & ParagraphAI to create content!
David May
I am a Salesperson needing to wear the content/marketing hat and Content Copy.ai upgrade to the Pro Plan..you'll thank me Automation- dlvrit (post to all your socials and even fill your blog with additional industry news) biggest piece of advice I got the last few weeks- to keep generating content..don't stop
Kit Fach
First I would start by using ahrefs if you have the budget or a Mangools ($30 a month). That way you can start doing keyword research and competitor analysis. When it comes to automation be careful about just using something like Jasper to generate content, Google is cracking down on AI content and it's just not going to make great content anyway. What it is excellent for is making outlines. It will help you find every question you should cover with any given topic. I would also set a goal of 50 articles. Google says it's hard to be considered authoritative on a topic with less than 30 articles. At the website builder I work at we've seen the most success for users who write around 50. This is where their Google Search Impressions really start to shoot up. You should also try and dominate your specific niche. The more specific the better because you can show Google expertise by having tons of content on the topic, and outrank bigger sites that are more general. Finally, I'm biased because I'm a co-founder of JetPage.co, but we are a website builder focused on content marketing and SEO. You don't have to do web design, and we handle the technical SEO side so your site will already pass Google Core Web VItals, and have a 100 health score from ahrefs. You can just start writing within 2 minutes of starting the process of creating your site. If you have any SEO/Content marketing questions regardless of whether you are interested in JetPage, or not just hit me up on LinkedIn I'd be happy to help. You can also go follow some people on Twitter like Barry Schwartz or Lilly Ray. Both people always tweet out super useful stuff.
REVITY
There are plenty of tools to use for content marketing. You can use grammarly, canva, bitly etc. You can get the best results from marketing seo company. Make sure your content has a clear, measurable business goal.