We just crossed $300,000 revenue from our campaign!

Alec Nguyen
65 replies
You hear it all the time: "talk to your users!" And you should, it's a good way to build what people *actually* want. But this narrative is old. Why? Because this is founder-centric point of view. The spotlight is on the founder(s). But the spotlight should be on your customers. They should be the focus. So, with that spirit in mind, thank you to our users that have supported us with our AppSumo campaign!

Replies

Alex von Reiche
Congratulations! Hope you keep crushing it!
Tanvi Gandhi
Congratulations!!!
Prem Saini
Congratulations!πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Jonathan Tahiry
That’s impressive, congrats!
Neel Patel
@alec_afforai can we speak briefly about it? I'd love some pointers for Appsumo!
AmazingSylvia
@alec_afforai @neelptl2602 Could you please count me in bro? I would like to know some details.
Tanvirul Huda
"Fantastic news! Congratulations on surpassing $300,000 in campaign revenue! πŸŽ‰πŸš€"
Max
I really resonate with your message about putting the spotlight on customers. It's refreshing to see a founder who understands the importance of listening to users. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon, and I would love to hear any advice or insights you might have. It seems like you've had success with your AppSumo campaign, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. Once my product is live, I would also love to get your feedback. I believe that feedback from experienced founders like yourself is invaluable. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when my product is ready.
Daxeel Soni
This is amazing. Congratulations on this milestone. Good luck :)
Kaira Chetnani
Amazing..!! Congratulations!!!
Tornike Tsiramua
Congratulations! Any tips you would like to share with us
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! πŸŽ‰
Richael Morio
congratulations keep it up
Shivangi Awasthi
That's HUGE. Congratulations!!