We crossed 3,000 followers. 😻 What next? πŸ‘€

The very first thing: Thank you for getting older with me! πŸ˜€ I didn't have a clue that this platform would grow to these expanses. I just tried to find outer spaces where I meet project-oriented people. πŸ™‚ The second thing: What are my next steps? Paradoxically, it is not related to Product Hunt (I mean, wanna stay here BUT I am about to grow on other platforms). πŸš€ My focus is on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BusMark_w_Nika πŸš€ Growing YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@busines... It turned out that Twitter (X) brought me some collaborations and even more traffic to YouTube. I will be sharing some results so make sure you keep an eye on my profiles there.

Replies

Nastassia
congrats, so cool :) Nika, how do you add pictures to the discussion post?
Milli Sen
Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ You deserve it! Keep sharing your insights!
Ryan Zhang
Congratulations on hitting the 3,000 followers milestone! πŸŽ‰ Now, it's time to leverage this community for deeper engagement and targeted campaigns, Nika.
What is the secret of this growing up ?
Phil Meyer
@busmark_w_nika And your daily activity streak count is so impressive - you must be worried about losing it!
Boris Markarian
Congratulations, Nika, it’s a amazing. I’ll support you on other platforms with great pleasure!
Hossein Yazdi
Congrats Nika! That's a MASSIVE number. Btw, just followed you on Twitter/x, should have done it earlier! :)
Nitin Joshi
congratulation Nika!
khansaru
Congratulation Supported
Abdellah
Congrats Nika πŸŽ‰, well deserved, your engagement with the community paid off !
Jake Tital
Nicely done! 3k is no easy task on here. I've been an early PH member and can say that takes lots of time and dedication
Jake Tital
@busmark_w_nika This platform takes a lot of time but its worth it depending on your goals. For me its about being an active and find products that can help my current endeavors. Oh by the way I love to help with product launches
Peter Hansen
Congrats! I'll follow you wherever you want to grow...
Amanda Silmon
How do you do that
Business Marketing with Nika
@amanda_silmon Amanda, thanks for the question :) I am active every single day, engage with community and support launches :)
Anna Jack
Many many congrats
Congratulations! How long have you been using product hunt?
Darcy Andrews
love to hear that
John Michael
congratulations Nikita
Judith Clary
Congratulations