Viral dance moves for marketing campaigns

Amara Pope
6 replies
Viral dance moves for marketing campaigns continue to be #trending - do you believe that they continue to be an effective marketing strategy, or have we seen consumer exhaustion and boredom over this promotional tool? https://www.marketingdive.com/ne...

Replies

Jasmine Tom
LOST BITCOINS RECOVERY TESTIMONY Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim which hurts even more, i have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted to get back my lost Btc worth $412,000. I never thought I would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until I contacted this Verified Recovery expert Morris Gray which was with a leap of faith, as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. I was able to recover a significant part of my BTC through these recovery experts. Do not brood alone, make a move too. Write to him on email at ( MORRIS GRAY 830 @ GMAIL COM ) or whats app +1 (607) 698-0239 for Quick responds.>>>
Asad Ali
I mean with TikTok it's quite relevant and will continue to be a hot trend. Interested to see if b2b businesses start incorporating this
Benoit Chambon
What if the Shmoney dance would have been released on TikTok...?
Süheyla Şeker
A lot of my dancer friends make money from tiktok. It's a very active platform, you can reach large audiences. There are a lot of dancers who share their dances with social media and have a serious fan base.
Amara Pope
@suheyla_seker but what about from the customer's end, do you think that we are facing a fatigue with the dance ads?
linda lee
I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you join this very special game, it will make you happier emoji