Viral dance moves for marketing campaigns

Amara Pope
6 replies
Viral dance moves for marketing campaigns continue to be #trending - do you believe that they continue to be an effective marketing strategy, or have we seen consumer exhaustion and boredom over this promotional tool? https://www.marketingdive.com/ne...

Replies

Süheyla Şeker
A lot of my dancer friends make money from tiktok. It's a very active platform, you can reach large audiences. There are a lot of dancers who share their dances with social media and have a serious fan base.
Amara Pope
@suheyla_seker but what about from the customer's end, do you think that we are facing a fatigue with the dance ads?
Asad Ali
I mean with TikTok it's quite relevant and will continue to be a hot trend. Interested to see if b2b businesses start incorporating this
Benoit Chambon
What if the Shmoney dance would have been released on TikTok...?
linda lee
I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you join this very special game, it will make you happier emoji
Jasmine Tom
LOST BITCOINS RECOVERY TESTIMONY Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim which hurts even more, i have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted to get back my lost Btc worth $412,000. I never thought I would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until I contacted this Verified Recovery expert Morris Gray which was with a leap of faith, as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. I was able to recover a significant part of my BTC through these recovery experts. Do not brood alone, make a move too. Write to him on email at ( MORRIS GRAY 830 @ GMAIL COM ) or whats app +1 (607) 698-0239 for Quick responds.>>>