Scade.pro #1

Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
62 replies
Just recently, I've created several discussions on New Year's Eve, miracles, wishes, and excitement about the first launch on PH. And here it is - the first launch. https://www.scade.pro Day rank #1 ✨ Week rank #2 (I believe it'll stay that way) 993 upvotes 493 comments There are so many emotions in me right now and so much post-launch stuff. I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who have been with us, supported us and tried the product. ✨You guys are so unreal awesome!✨

Replies

Yura Turivny
To the moon πŸš€
Nastassia
It was beautiful and exciting :) We are so grateful for the support and feedback!
Larry Hartman
@nastassia_k you deserve it. You guys are doing great
ILFAT
It’s a pleasure to support great products! :)
Jason Todd
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Jahanzaib Ara
Congratulations on the successful launch! πŸš€ Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off. πŸŽ‰ Thank you for the update.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Your hard work and dedication truly paid off. Wishing you continued success on this exciting journey.
Ilya Chv
Greetings, Product Hunters! ✌️ To celebrate the launch on PH, we're giving you a promo code for $5 to explore the Scade platform. YOUAREAWESOME And that's not all, there's a special offer until 20 December: Get a $100 credit for only $50! For a limited time, we're offering $100 towards your first month's balance, and a subscription is only $50 per month. Join Scade today! πŸ’™
Matej Cabadaj
I have been following it quite closely…..What a ride, right?! Huge congrats! πŸŽ‰
ISTIAK AHMAD
You did it Maria πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘Š
Sergei Rednev
Congratulations! Nice work!
Max Muller
congrats! thats some real good numbers for the first launch.
Nick
Congrats Maria! It looks so great, I can't wait to make some odd and interesting AI flows, great job!