Scade.pro #1

Maria Anosova 🔥
62 replies
Just recently, I've created several discussions on New Year's Eve, miracles, wishes, and excitement about the first launch on PH. And here it is - the first launch. https://www.scade.pro Day rank #1 ✨ Week rank #2 (I believe it'll stay that way) 993 upvotes 493 comments There are so many emotions in me right now and so much post-launch stuff. I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you who have been with us, supported us and tried the product. ✨You guys are so unreal awesome!✨

Replies

Ilya Chv
Greetings, Product Hunters! ✌️ To celebrate the launch on PH, we're giving you a promo code for $5 to explore the Scade platform. YOUAREAWESOME And that's not all, there's a special offer until 20 December: Get a $100 credit for only $50! For a limited time, we're offering $100 towards your first month's balance, and a subscription is only $50 per month. Join Scade today! 💙
Nastassia
It was beautiful and exciting :) We are so grateful for the support and feedback!
Larry Hartman
@nastassia_k you deserve it. You guys are doing great
ILFAT
It’s a pleasure to support great products! :)
Jason Todd
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Jahanzaib Ara
Congratulations on the successful launch! 🚀 Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off. 🎉 Thank you for the update.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Your hard work and dedication truly paid off. Wishing you continued success on this exciting journey.
Matej Cabadaj
I have been following it quite closely…..What a ride, right?! Huge congrats! 🎉
ISTIAK AHMAD
You did it Maria 🔥🔥🔥🔥👊
Sergei Rednev
Congratulations! Nice work!
Max Muller
congrats! thats some real good numbers for the first launch.
Nick
Congrats Maria! It looks so great, I can't wait to make some odd and interesting AI flows, great job!
Darcy Andrews
It’s a pleasure to support great products! :)