Pitch your product/service in one sentence 👇

Sneha Nair
96 replies

Replies

dontgetrekt
aiwizard AI directories: Submit your AI tool to 172+ AI directories for more traffic & stronger domain.
Harris Cheng
@thedontgetrekt Wondering how do you do sorting when there are more people do listing? A happy problem tho haha!
Geri Máté
Deliver new features to your SaaS users easily, without breaking your application
Suyash Chaudhari
"ClearFeed, where customer queries, engineering tools, and Slack support threads have a party, and frequent questions get bounced by our automated bouncer!"
Harshu thaheed
Aasaan - No code Headless storefront builder. [YOUR ECOMMERCE BUSINESS YOUR WAY]
Self-custody business wallet for day-to-day crypto operations. https://bizzllet.com
Iuliia Shnai
Check this out, my side project Linkedin Post Generator https://www.postgenerator.app
Harris Cheng
@iuliia_shnai Impressive! Just tried it out and it's easy to use at the landing page. Awesome ux. Did you use openai as the API or something else?
Get customers to market your product with AI social buttons
Fernando Tucci
practice languages with fun personas at kansei.app!
Liz Worthy
Remove image backgrounds for free at UnlimitedBG.com - launching mid-August!📸
Suchai
@lizworthy Hi Liz, your idea sound interesting, I want to know more what kind of business model or ways to generate revenue from this kind of tool? thank you
Liz Worthy
@goff_jira Hi Goff, we're going to generate revenue off advertisements. A more popular business model for background removal tools is subscription or buying tokens for one-off downloads.
Robert Mao
Aistro: Your personalized AI astrologist.
Ruslan.D
@mave99a could you tell me .. does it has real astrological knowledge ? or it is simple generator with some predefined data as i was not able to get answer from it asked it to describe solar for next year
Shahwaiz Raza
Simple & Time-Saving Barcode Generation #easybar Shahwaiz Raza Founder & CEO @easyoffice
Jijo John
TextCraft AI is what I am building, Imagine a world where you don't have to worry about your inbox productivity. Text Craft AI boosts your email productivity to 1001% using AI. It's built for chrome and edge. Follow us today to get notified about the launch.
Harris Cheng
@jijo_john That's an interesting concept, as we all find it hard to be productive when we're in our inboxes. How exactly do you help increase productivity?
Jijo John
@harrischh with TextCraft AI you can create emails in a click, summarize big emails , generate email specific replies in seconds.
Marek Tracz
Supercharge your growth with Blast - all-in-one subscription
Sabri Hakuli
Productize Yourself 😎
Simona Pale | HAND 👋
👪 app matching parents available to sit kids to each other for points, not cash
Harris Cheng
@simonapale Haha seems fun! So it aims to allow kids to meet other new kids and help parents alleviate their stress since their kids are having fun themselves? Just a wild guess haha!
Suchai
Practice English with Strangers Worldwide!
Nina Austria | Afforai
afforai - summarize, translate, and answer questions about documents, spreadsheets, and websites in just a few clicks!
Javier Marco
Brainwave.so: Automate your Customer Service processes with AI
Aarav Pittman
Plan your day in 5 minutes with our drag-and-drop task manager.