Lost my 146 day Product Hunt Streak ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Maya A
25 replies
โ˜น๏ธ how do you remember to engage with the community every day?

Replies

Hashnimo
Great, you broke your attachment with it. ๐ŸŽ‰
ร‡aฤŸla ร‡aฤŸlar
happened to me recently, but it was only 40 ๐Ÿ˜… I can't even imagine your pain ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Frank Sondors
Sometimes you need to rest
Chris Sarca
I feel you, recently lost mine as well, a 100+ streak, but that might be a good thing, taking breaks is important.
Namrata Arya
Ouch! But kudos on achieving such an impressive streak. Itโ€™s no small feat ๐Ÿ‘
Pleasure Meditation
Yeah. That has to hurt๐Ÿ˜ฏ. I watch mine closely too, although it REALLY shouldnโ€™t be THAT important to us. I never forget to check mineโ€ฆ.because, like Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Linkedin and others, I tend to be obsessed with followers.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช My only recommendation to you is to make sure ALL your notification options are activated. P.S. I wouldnโ€™t recommend THAT for Tinder, however.๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ
Mine seemed to reset when I logged in on mobile using google login when I had originally used twitter. Luckily was only day 5!
Awh that must have been super frustrating ๐Ÿ˜” I wish there was a way for freezing the streak.
Ericka Gonzalez
Thatโ€™s a great streak! I have the app on the first page of my IPhone, so I always see it at one point in the day
Thaha
Oh 146, congratulations Maya. That's a great streak. As of loosing it, it happens. We try again :) I have it as a part of my daily to-do's. So for now, I remember.
Indu Thangamuthu
Awwww.... restart and try again... ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ
How do we use ''Streak" in Product Hunt?
BALAMURALI T R
Me seeing this on my 3 day streak ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Oops! Super-frustrating it sounds! :(
Andrรฉ J
Launching soon!
how did that happen?