Lost my 146 day Product Hunt Streak ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Maya A
25 replies
โ˜น๏ธ how do you remember to engage with the community every day?

Replies

ร‡aฤŸla ร‡aฤŸlar
happened to me recently, but it was only 40 ๐Ÿ˜… I can't even imagine your pain ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Frank Sondors
Sometimes you need to rest
Chris Sarca
I feel you, recently lost mine as well, a 100+ streak, but that might be a good thing, taking breaks is important.
Namrata Arya
Ouch! But kudos on achieving such an impressive streak. Itโ€™s no small feat ๐Ÿ‘
Pleasure Meditation
Yeah. That has to hurt๐Ÿ˜ฏ. I watch mine closely too, although it REALLY shouldnโ€™t be THAT important to us. I never forget to check mineโ€ฆ.because, like Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Linkedin and others, I tend to be obsessed with followers.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช My only recommendation to you is to make sure ALL your notification options are activated. P.S. I wouldnโ€™t recommend THAT for Tinder, however.๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ
Mine seemed to reset when I logged in on mobile using google login when I had originally used twitter. Luckily was only day 5!
Awh that must have been super frustrating ๐Ÿ˜” I wish there was a way for freezing the streak.
Ericka Gonzalez
Thatโ€™s a great streak! I have the app on the first page of my IPhone, so I always see it at one point in the day
Hashnimo
Great, you broke your attachment with it. ๐ŸŽ‰
Thaha
Oh 146, congratulations Maya. That's a great streak. As of loosing it, it happens. We try again :) I have it as a part of my daily to-do's. So for now, I remember.
Indu Thangamuthu
Awwww.... restart and try again... ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ
How do we use ''Streak" in Product Hunt?
BALAMURALI T R
Me seeing this on my 3 day streak ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Oops! Super-frustrating it sounds! :(
Andrรฉ J
Launching soon!
how did that happen?