List of VCs who are actually investing now 💰

Lisa Dziuba
20 replies
Hey to an awesome startup community 🐱 My friends at Lemon.io did some digging and put together a list of all the active 💰 venture capital funds (those who are ACTUALLY giving the money). They've got all the details you need in one handy spreadsheet - like how to apply, what industries they're into, and at what stage startups they're open to supporting. 💡 So if you're on the hunt for some VC funding, go ahead and check it out (heads-up: you'll need to request access to the doc). Here's the link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh...

Replies

Angeli Zhao
Thank you so much for this resource!
Lisa Dziuba
And if you know of any other active funds that they missed, give a heads up to Yulia who made this awesome list.
Yuliia Mamonov 🇺🇦
Thank you so much for sharing! You're the best, @lisadziuba 🔥
permission is not public
TIM
Thanks for sharing! Here is my list: https://airtable.com/shrCBp3nTD1...
Lisa Dziuba
@xtim nice! did you try approaching them?
Lisa Dziuba
@xtim would you maybe have a list with emails?
Something you might be interested in @sven_radavics
Alexis Khvatov
With so much economic uncertainty, one of the best ways for entrepreneurs to stay afloat is to secure funding from venture capitalists. That said, it can be tough to know who's willing to accompany your journey and for what purpose. Fortunately, we've rounded up a list of venture capitalists who are currently investing in high-growth companies, from early-stage rounds to Series A funding. These experienced VCs have seen it all and are eager to support talented founders that have a drive to get their business off the ground. So if you have an innovative idea and think you might need some seed money, start by checking out this list of investors—you could be headed towards financial success in no time!
Lisa Dziuba
@alekswatch > With so much economic uncertainty, one of the best ways for entrepreneurs to stay afloat is to secure funding from venture capitalists. if you manage to get those funds :) It's not that easy
Ірина Прокопів
Looks like a whole bunch of work on your side, thanks for sharing!
Joseph Natoli
Thanks Lisa, I know this will help a lot of founders here on Product Hunt. So kind!
Gordana Laskovic
This is amazing. Thanks for sharing Lisa! :)