It’s been 50 days since the launch of ChatGPT, what’s the best use of it that you have seen?

Adithya Shreshti
17 replies
In just another day, ChatGPT will be just 50 days old since the initial release and we have seen 100s products released post that. What’s the best use of or the products around ChatGPT that you have discovered? Feel free to share yours too.

Replies

Rohit Maheswaran
Teaching any non-techie how to code
Ram Sathia
20% of effort savings across content, content creation, curation, etc.
Aaron O'Leary
I've seen marketers make ChatGPT do a massive bulk of their job, which has impressed me. That and in the early days dishing out pages upon pages of complex code was awesome
Adithya Shreshti
@aaronoleary I kind of crazy what it has been able to do, an the impact it has been able to have in just 50 days. On another note, how does Product Hunt plan to leverage this tech in coming months - may be once the office API is out ;)
David Cagigas
I personally use it to review content!
Adithya Shreshti
@cagigas Review as in? Do you mean you share a paragraph or two and ask ChatGPT to refine or rephrase?
Zeng
I use it to make worksheet and science experiments for my kids. https://twitter.com/zeng_wt/stat...
Geetanjali Shrivastava
I haven't used any ChatGPT products yet, but ChatGPT itself has really helped in generating blog ideas & outlines. We are building a full-stack AI-assisted career intelligence platform that offers mentoring, as well as automated creation of lesson plans on emerging career paths and skills. Our first launch was of the micro-learning platform. The career mentoring launch is scheduled for early next week.
Geetanjali Shrivastava
@adithya Ada was launched today. As a product expert (and someone who has been a part of our journey in different ways), your support & feedback would be really valuable.
Ken Savage
The examples on YouTube are all about “cheating” and getting it to write content for you. To me, it just looks a bit empty. It’s a great start and might even get you halfway there, but relevant details and my own story are important with content creation.
Adithya Shreshti
@kensavage With it’s current state, so do you see no opportunity to leverage it? Do you think in a couple of iterations, you will be able to share your persona so that it matches with “your story”
Gerard Mohamed
I use it for generating EBook frameworks within the personal development niche. In conjunction with some high-quality PLR material, I've been able to make my products unique, so ChatGPT is working well for me.
Adithya Shreshti
@gerardm24 Nice. So how do you make it unique? So do you mean if the content that is part of you PLR material is copied to an AI Detector, it will not show as a "copy" or "AI" content? Just curious to know :)
Gerard Mohamed
@adithya I use Quillbot for rephrasing/paraphrasing, but know that there are other tools in the market as well. For shorter versions of writing and where the content is of an "evergreen nature" like personal development, I also plug the Chat GPT content into SpinRewriter.
Meeta Sadhwani
chat gpt isnt working . every time i open the site it says it will come backsoon
Adithya Shreshti
@meeta_sadhwani Yes, I think a lot of downtimes recently or I would say a lot of people are trying to access it. What do you usually use ChatGPT for?