It's another Monday ✨! What are your goals for this week?

Luka Vasic
17 replies
Let's start. My goals are: - Finding new SEO link-building LEADs - Following Up 2 week old Trial users - Preparing 2 weeks' worth of personal and ghostwriter content - Improving my Notion CMS, and potentially selling it on Gumroad - Starting off promotion talk with my boss - Presenting internship positions at a job fair - Start using routine and mood trackers - Going to the pool - Finishing "Atomic Habits" What's your week going to look like? Drop it below.

Replies

Sneha Saigal
1) Lots of customer interviews 2) Finish reading "Do More Faster" 3) Some marketing content development 4) Maybe send out my first monthly update to stakeholders
Tony Yan
- Post 2 articles on our blog - Schedule a demo call with a potential customer - Make a no-code demo using QuickTable and Snowflake
Suvojit Manna
Finish the features for my product and jump back to marketing mode !
Madara
I hope you will share your feedback on Atomic Habits afterwards. Its on my list as well.
Lisa
Trying to finish my to-do list for once! 😂 Seriously: - Continue the campaign to promote our new offer - Rework the value proposition of our new product - Prepare the launch on PH - Marketing calls with leads and clients about our products
Luka Vasic
@lisa_gautreau Don't we all need to finish our miles long to-do lists haha. When are you launching?
Launching soon!
My goals for this week are -Giving demos for Bravo(an employee recognition and reward system) -Meetings on the status of new features -Working with the marketing team for SEO and marketing-related updates and plans -Meetings with the sales team.
Benoit COLLET
Build a Notion for our Product Hunt launch next month... Huge work!
Amelia Charlie
My goals for this week are -I will complete my assignments -Handling LinkedIn -Learn some new skills
Luka Vasic
@amelia_charlie We can connect on LinkedIn if you need help with it. I create a lot of content on how to grow and utilize LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/luka...
Clément Rog
Launching a pod on Marketing to explore the format. Would love to make it max. 5 minutes listening time. Will see how it goes. Good luck everyone!
Chrystal Cienfuegos
- Prepare for PH launch - Update LinkedIn - Finish Marketing Materials
Luka Vasic
@chrystalnicole Wanna connect on Li, I love adding PH folks to my network https://www.linkedin.com/in/luka...
Austin Font
Get a paying customer!
Junior Owolabi
- Founder-Led Sales Prospecting with SaaS Founders at Seed funded stage (or bootstrapped) - Sales Discovery Calls to learn the prospect's needs. - Possibly demo calls