I'm Community Member of the Year!

Elly
205 replies
Let me know if you need support with your launch, I'll be there as a supportive community member! ๐ŸŽ‰This is the best thing that's happened to me this year๐ŸŽ‰ Thanks to the ProductHunt team for the honor.

Replies

Simona O'Neill
Amazing achievement and so well deserved Elly! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฅณ
Nishkarsh Srivastava
Congratulations Elly! I've started my PH journey this year and launched my first actual product. Would love your thoughts and feedback on it: producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Umar Saleem
Huge congratulations on being named Community Member of the Year! ๐Ÿ† Your dedication and contributions have truly made a mark. It's inspiring to see individuals like you shaping and enriching our community. Keep shining!
congrads Elly ๐Ÿ‘
Harsh Vyas
Congratulations on becoming the Community Member of the Year, brother! ๐ŸŽ‰ @elly_sp Today, we launched Vepaar, a WhatsApp integration designed to assist Salesforce users who juggle between WhatsApp communication and managing leads on Salesforce. It streamlines these processes into one platform. Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Your support, especially by voting it up, really matters to us as we strive to provide the right solution to the right people. ๐Ÿš€
Michael Gammon
Happy to take a look Harsh, weโ€™re launching Monday so wish us luck!
Launching soon!
@harsh2vyas Congratulations on your launch! Just upvoted Vepaar, best of luck!
Anshul Raghav
@elly_sp and the year has just begun! Congrats. we are launching. could use your love and support.
Elly
@anshul_raghav If you'd like to message me on LinkedIn on the day of the launch, I'd love to make sure I'm there to support you.
Nachiket Patel
Hey Elly, Congratulations on this great achievement! ๐Ÿ‘ I am about to launch my product very soon. Your thoughts and feedback are welcome! PH Link - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Elly
@patelnachiket Thanks. I've set up notifications :) In my experience, I haven't seen much of an impact from notifications, so I'd definitely recommend messaging people on launch day to ask for support.
Michael Gammon
Is there an easy way to message all my followers Elly when we launch on Monday?
Duy Hรนynh
congrads Elly!
Aris Nakos
Congratulations ! Following you now.
Mathis Vella
Congrats Elly!
Loane
Congrats ! I would love to know more how u did ? because im really passionate about how product hunt works since I arrived on the platform :)
Elly
@ipaparazzo_app Here are four of the best launch tips I've found, as well as some tricks I've learned from launching myself. I hope this helps. https://slashpage.com/e/ph-launc...
Launching soon!
Congratulation. Great Success! Share your strategy for ProductHunt profie,
Elly
@m_anees Thanks! If you're referring to me being selected as a community member, I'd love to show you this. It was written when ProductHunt named me Community Member of the Year. "When giving this award, we look for community members who engage authentically and usefully rather than relying on AI to quick manage relationship building. This year's Community Member of the Year is Elly Cho. Elly is the COO and Co-Founder of Slash Page. When Elly isnโ€™t launching on Product Hunt, she is helping other makers by giving critical feedback, engaging in discussions, and being a valuable voice to the wider community."
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Congrats Elly๐Ÿฆ„โ™ฅ๏ธ
Elly
@orchyan Thanks, now all that's left is for my product, Slashpage, to win an award and become a unicorn! ๐Ÿ˜
Vincent Delitz
@elly_sp congrats. What's your #1 tip for launching on Product Hunt?
Elly
@vdelitz I've summarized them here, and my advice is to be helpful to the ProductHunt community members first, so they'll be happy to support you when you need it๐Ÿ’•
Misha Lyalin
Amazing! Congrats! Will hit you up for support on the upcoming launch!
Elly
@misha_lyalin1 It's my pleasure to help launch other products! Could you send me a message on LinkedIn that day?
Hyeonwook Kim
Congratulation! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰