I'm Anne, Head of Ops & Mkting @linkr.com. AMA!

Anne Broadwin
6 replies
Hey everyone! This is Anne. As linkr.com is finally launching on PH today (https://www.producthunt.com/post... tell us what you think of it!), I'd like to take this chance and share my story with you, as my little contribution to the whole PH community. I started out as a Financial Analyst with a hedge fund, then I moved to PE and later started my own business. 3 years later I joined ByteDance and led 2 global teams for TikTok Shopping, in creator strategy and product marketing. Now I'm enjoying building out Linkr.com. A lot of transitions! Just shoot any questions and I'll answer them!

Replies

Carter Michael
Congrats on the launch! What's been the biggest learning opportunity for you between all the transitions that you mentioned? And if you had to dilute it down to a piece of actionable advice- what would that be?
Anne Broadwin
@carter_barnett learning opportunity - i think it's between running your own biz and working in a giant company. Running your own means setting hands on every detail and make it right, working for TikTok means a part of time goes to negotiation among many parties, land agreement and still get things done. Actionable advice - try to understand the real need of your client (or boss).
Carson Cohen
Awesome! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations on the launch :)
Anne Broadwin
@shubham_pratap Thank you Shubham for your vote! We made POD today!