I'm Anne, Head of Ops & Mkting @linkr.com. AMA!

Anne Broadwin
6 replies
Hey everyone! This is Anne. As linkr.com is finally launching on PH today (https://www.producthunt.com/post... tell us what you think of it!), I'd like to take this chance and share my story with you, as my little contribution to the whole PH community. I started out as a Financial Analyst with a hedge fund, then I moved to PE and later started my own business. 3 years later I joined ByteDance and led 2 global teams for TikTok Shopping, in creator strategy and product marketing. Now I'm enjoying building out Linkr.com. A lot of transitions! Just shoot any questions and I'll answer them!

Replies

Carson Cohen
Awesome! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Carter Michael
Congrats on the launch! What's been the biggest learning opportunity for you between all the transitions that you mentioned? And if you had to dilute it down to a piece of actionable advice- what would that be?
Anne Broadwin
@carter_barnett learning opportunity - i think it's between running your own biz and working in a giant company. Running your own means setting hands on every detail and make it right, working for TikTok means a part of time goes to negotiation among many parties, land agreement and still get things done. Actionable advice - try to understand the real need of your client (or boss).
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations on the launch :)