Hydration. Is it important to you?

Nik Hazell
10 replies
We're looking at launching an *electrolyte brand* - not for athletes, but for day-to-day life. No sugar, unflavoured, natural! So, two questions. Do you prioritise your hydration? And, do you already take electrolytes?

Replies

Ruben Boonzaaijer
I was looking for something like this but all the options there are right now are pretty expensive
Nik Hazell
@ruben_boonz I think ours comes in at about $0.30 per serving 🙂. Also, Ringly looks interesting - are you targeting SMEs/startups, or is it a bit more corporate?
Kabir Haynes
Yes hydration is very important
Nik Hazell
@kabir_haynes reckon you manage to stay hydrated?
Hugh Parry
Launching soon!
Who's your target audience more specifically? I've always felt that a jokey brand that targeted hungover people (that desperately need electrolytes!) could do pretty well, and could be fairly straight forward to market
Nik Hazell
@hugh_parry Ha -yeah, do agree with you. We're actually going a bit more to the high end chilled/wellness angle. Have you heard of the brand Aesop? It's that kind of vibes. We're trying to *avoid* sports (lots of that kicking about) - but a hangover is certainly fair game!
Hugh Parry
Launching soon!
@nik_hazell Sounds interesting. Gave your launch a follow - interested to see what the Product Hunt community makes of it!