Hunting during holidays? :)

Maria
8 replies
Hey people, I am curious - will you research new products during holidays as well?

Replies

run 3`
Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! retro games
Manoj Ranaweera
No holidays for the wicked I'm afraid. Building www.skilledup.life free talent for tech startups.
Maria
@manojranaweera But spending time for creations is still counting in magical moments! ^_^ I would like to follow it - I am very curious about that platform! *_* If you are sharing somewhere updates - please feel free to provide me links... Good luck with the development! I wish you very successful and inspiring session! And of course - joyful holidays! :))
Elena Cirera
I would prefer to spend maximum time with family; If I have some spare time, I can switch on my laptop to search for some new products.
Maria
@elena_cirera Focusing on family, especially in this period, is the best that you can do for yourself and for them! ^_^ I wish you amazing, joyful holiday season! ^_^
Maria
@bernadette_cau It is good to isolate own self sometimes from social networks, and holidays are awesome moment for such an action! ^_^