How would you spend your last money?

TBH... I couldn't make up an answer for myself. 😅

Replies

Kia Kamgar
Food for my dog.
Felya Bilgen
haha it depends on how much I have 😅
Indu Thangamuthu
😂 haven't come across such situation ... but if i'm in that case, then, it might be an emergency and I believe I would spend it on the same. But if not... and still it's my last penny, I would lavishly spend it for my cute little niece 🥰
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@indu_thangamuthu That's a thoughtful choice. Emergency first ofcourse.
It totally depends on the external circumstances! If I am in danger and there is high possibility of not living more than days, I would take a trip in an island to spend silent days full of thinking :)
Konstantin Bolsh
Got an answer since went building startup full time I will put $$ on contingency plan to get back to predictable income. Specifically promote services as sales / customer success consultant
Igor Lysenko
I would spend it on advertising my product.
Roger Mendoza
Invest Crypto..🤣🤣🤣 or buy me some Tacos 🌮 Seriously, I would pour it into real estate..I bought a property about 11 years ago for $340k now it is 2.5 million. Just have to do your research and buy low. Hint: Find out through your local county commissioner where the development are going to be building in a few years..😃
Business Marketing with Nika
@roger_mendoza1 If crypto is going to the moon 🚀🌝 It would be a good investment and you wouldn't end up with the last money. 😀
Bearsthy
I would probably invest it or use it to make more money with ads and such :)
Arham Rana
It entirely hinges on external circumstances! In a situation where I face imminent danger and the likelihood of surviving just a few more days, I'd opt for a trip to an island, cherishing quiet days filled with contemplation. Here also an exciting gaming link https://ff-advanceserver.com/ for more info.
Arlie Rutherford
I spend my last money on a cup of coffee
Bill Frad
I spend my money on my cat's food
ISTIAK AHMAD
neither do i Nika 😅😅😅😅😁😏
ChatofAI
I might not have the chance to spend it all, life is unpredictable. 😂
PRIYANKA MANDAL
I would probably invest it in a high stakes game of rock, paper, scissors against fate. After all, who says destiny can not be swayed by a well timed rock? 😄
Fill
I would like to go on vacation on a far away island and just rest
Crystal J
If I had to spend my last money, I would probably treat myself to a nice meal or buy something special for a loved one.🥰
zephyrine locke
I'll be sure to try it out!
Nick
Well it depends, like @felicitias said, if it's like a 100k, I'd opt for a new Corvette C8, they are so amazing looking. If it's like 1mil, a world-wide like 99 country vacation. If its like 10 dollars, probably a big plate of fired mozzarella sticks.
Business Marketing with Nika
@felicitias @reconcatlord Yeah, I mean something like 10 dollars. It is still better to be full than starving (although there is no money left). 😀