How to make interesting demo videos?

zuhaib ashfaq
41 replies
Hi, I'm looking for tools that can help me make fun and attractive demo videos. I don't my demo video to be just a screen recording. Though it will include a screen recording but I want to make it more engaging. Do you know any such tools? What did you use while making your demos?

Replies

Alvaro Villalba Perez
I've used Canva. I can't say our video is one of the coolest of today's product... but it is! You can see it on our YT channel
zuhaib ashfaq
@alvarovillalb_ great. Can you share the link?
paul paul
Prezi video
Deniz Savkay
Screen recording can start with a 3-5 second intro and then another 5-10 second verbal intro where you show your face, then you can switch to screen recording. This way it will capture viewers' interest more.
Swayam
You can try Screen Studio
Sebastian Karges
Loom works quite well to capture you and the screen. And you can very easily edit the recording afterwards instead of doing many takes to get it right. More importantly though to make sure it works well with the audience, cut out everything that is standard (such as start, login etc), directly go to the value your product provides.
Henry William
Chicago's Online Reputation Management: Clear, Suppress, Remove Negative Google Search Results: Discover success with Dabaran's online reputation management services. Elevate your business, protect your brand name, and ensure effective removal of negative reviews. Contact us for tailored strategies.
Igor Lysenko
I think it is necessary to write down a couple of important features about the product, and show how the functions can be used, and show it all in the video.
Loane
My mentor says that you should always make the script and the video putting yourself in the head of a lazy user, because people don't have the time they want to understand quickly and often they don't have the knowledge of your field. So make sure everything is easy and clear. Lot of people forget it when creating demo or adds
Set a clear goal
Kayla Lafi
We started with planning out the story and script first. Then utilized canva, or adobe after effects to create & produce it.
Tom Nick
Set a clear goal.
thereliableguy
In my opinion short and simple videos are more engaging than long videos with artificial engagement. You can use loom or vimeo to create this!
Jennifer McKnight
Create short, engaging videos demonstrating key features with clear explanations.
Joep van den Bogaert
Great question, planning to do make some demo videos soon. Am considering Screen Studio, but open to alternatives 👀
Joep van den Bogaert
@zuhaib_ashfaq Yeah indeed, what are you going for after all these suggestions?
Mae Twyman
Create engaging content with clear visuals and narration.
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
I don't have a tip for a good video editing program, but I can say that I prefer short demo videos to long ones.
Auguste
Short, straightforward, small zoom to keep the attention. Easily done with Screen Studio
Atticus Li
I am interested in this as well. I have hired several video creators but they aren't as committed to our product but more interested in just getting paid. Are there any good AI tool that I can mock up something myself?