How do you stay productive during the weekend?

Replies

Pratik Gandhi
Mostly going outdoors -> either a good hike or a stroll in the park.
Business Marketing with Nika
@0xpratik Do you have any special place to switch your mind off?
Pratik Gandhi
@busmark_w_nika Yes, I love national parks. Fortunate to be living in the PNW. So many options to choose from.
Igor Lysenko
Pay more attention to rest on weekends
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
Being productive on the weekend includes some workouts, grocery shopping, food prep and cleaning. It's just a matter of getting it done.
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder Food preparation – I suppose you are really into a healthy lifestyle. You are my kind of person! 🤝
Vincent Lonij
I care a lot about the things I work on so it's sometimes hard to let go and take a break on the weekends. But I should. If anything, I try to give myself some time to think creatively about the long term future. Check in with myself to see if I feel like my business is still heading in the right direction.
@vincentropy Could you drop there the link of your website/business? :-)
Oleg Eltsov
I plan the day in advance by the hour and try to stick to the plan.
Aarav Pittman
by relaxing on weekends
Suchai
Sleep well really important.
Gene Nemirovsky
Being a creative, its important to gain inspiration from life, to be in the moment, and bring all of that back into leveling up your work. I try to do that on weekend.
@gene_nemirovsky Do you mean something specific? For example, what are you planning to do this weekend?
Gene Nemirovsky
@busmark_w_nika Being in nature, having interesting conversations with people, looking at life as a game, an artful masterpiece, finding inspiration in what already exists around you. I mean more of an approach to life, rather than doing something specific, although there're plenty of things one can find to get inspired from.
@akshay_shyam Honestly, I work every day, but mix my work with leisure time activities so I can be more "happy" while working. It is like an instant supply of energy.
Michael
Staying productive during the weekend can be achieved by implementing a few strategies: Set Goals: Plan specific tasks or goals for the weekend. Having a clear direction helps you stay focused and motivated. Time Management: Allocate time for work, leisure, and cone sleeve relaxation. Create a schedule that balances productivity with time for yourself. Prioritize Rest: Ensure you get enough rest and sleep to recharge for the upcoming week.
Shajedul Karim
weekends are for rejuvenation. i weave curiosity and creativity into downtime. productivity isn't just output, it's about renewal of energy too. and hey, don't forget to play.
@shajedulkarim_ What leisure time activities have you planned for this weekend?
Jagtar Singh
You have only 24 hours in a day you can follow a schedule and follow it accordingly Divide your tasks in 4 phase Morning - All Priority work needs to be completed Afternoon - Lunch and other non-productive activities Evening - Fun & leisure activities Night - Bedtime
@jagtarsingh2 I am used to mixing it up. Productive with "unproductive". But those "unproductive" are productive such as exercising, reading books, learning languages, and going for a walk (hiking) – suitable for my mental health.
abdullah oza
Plan tasks, set goals, prioritize, take breaks, maintain a routine, limit distractions, and practice self-care.
Indu Thangamuthu
By resting on weekdays 🤫🤐
@indu_thangamuthu I would like to also, but one week ago I had a photography workshop, so I haven't done, so much work. I have to do it now. 😃🙏
Indu Thangamuthu
@busmark_w_nika That's great! 😍 You still had something to work on, get prepared and do some hard work... and keep you focused and engaged.
Richard Diaz
Key is not treating the weekend as an extension of workdays. Reserve some time for relaxation and hobbies.
Louisa Lu (launching soon)
Do something extremely stressful but not related to work (like going on dangerous hike without anyone, getting punched in boxing--but don't get too injured) lol...Then at the end of the day, if you are still alive, u feel lucky and ready to work!