Giving back

Samir Moussa
5 replies
One of the things that pains me the most is knowing that a startup founder will go through the same struggles I've spent years trying to overcome. In my mind, the biggest struggle I've faced and have seen other founders go through is managing their company's money. It's not just about profit and loss. It's so much more complicated than that. Banking. Corporate cards. Fundraising. Sales tax. Corporation tax. State and federal tax. IRS forms. Hiring a CFO. Payroll. Paying remote contractors. Financial KPIs. Cashflow statements. Budgeting. Invoicing. Accounting. Reconciliation. .... The list goes on... So today my team at rebank want to give back some key learnings about managing startup finances with https://www.producthunt.com/post.... Finance for Founders Guide: 100+ resources and ready-to-use tools and templates to navigate the maze of business finance. Hopefully this will make other founders feel a little more comfortable around money and accelerate the rate of shipping products! Standing on the shoulders of giants is truly a blessing when it comes to building a company, which is why it's so important to give back to the community. What guidance would you give?

Replies

Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Congrats on your launch! I believe that your solution is going to be immensely helpful and valuable to other founders
Suvojit Manna
Congrats on the launch and #2 product ! This will be insanely useful.
Ramyar Jahani
Cheers to you for a job well done! ChoiceADVANTAGE
Susan Harris Scott
This is a real treasure. I've never seen anyone share all this information.
Maya Ben Zid
Saw your launch on PH today - looks like you are doing great. The deck is amazing - thanks for putting it together.