Get a hobby..

Brian Regan
29 replies
Founders.. what are you doing when you're "done work"? The nature of the job is being on call 24/7, but it's still important to have something outside of work that is challenging and fun. I love golf, but my personal favorite I've heard is welding & sword making! Thoughts?

Replies

Mara Sy
Learning how to skate!!
Ivan Ralic
Anything not related to computer (usually) šŸ˜„ āžœ Play an instrument (drums, keyboard, guitar, violin..) āžœ Cooking āžœ Cycling āžœ Camping / Hiking āžœ Drawing or Designing random stuff And last but not least āžœ Fixing random stuff that should just be thrown away (earphones, chargers, computers, el. devices, knives, axes, bikes, tents, shoes etc.) šŸ˜‚
Brian Regan
@ralic the 'fixing random stuff' really hits home! I'm always messing around with old stuff that is laying around. Not sure I can call it 'fixing' if I'm almost never successful šŸ˜‚
Amelia Charlie
Nowadays I'm playing foosball
Amelia Charlie
@brian_regan Since a good shot will always beat the excellent defense; you need to make it challenging to get a good shot
Launching soon!
I got interested in gardening recently, especially when I started paying more attention to the environment and climate change.
Jamayal Tanweer
I would like to play Dota2! :D
holly93
Love working out at the gym!!!
Maya Ben Zid
Couldn't agree more: having an outlet for unplugging after work is so important. Walks and yoga are my favorites right now.
Ksusha
Reading, walking, playing tennis and travelling!
Ezzat Suhaime
Drawing classical buildings
Bhavna Singh
@Brian Regan you pointed it very right after a hectic schedule over the day there is certainly a need of some activity or hobby to relax your mind and body, so recently I have started trying to do meditation and needless to say I can see the changes in myself. I feel more productive and energetic throughout the day.
Sakshi Gahlawat
Nowadays I am playing basketball. Also, it's a great way to release stress.
Umar Saleem
Playing PUBG Mobile
Marilyn Plummer
Yes, I agree with you. It seems to me that it is important for IT people to go in for sports so that there are no health problems. I started awkwardly. If you, too, are constantly sitting at home, I can advise the site https://bestbodyworkout.com/ . There are many courses for sports at home
Bloggerist kun
I love reading manga and related comics. And I read books. I'm currently reading Terry Prtattchet. He has good works.
Maero
For me there is nothing more exciting than games. And I call it my full-fledged hobby, because it helps me take my mind off all my problems and helps me have fun. Most of all I like to play LOL, sometimes I buy accounts https://gamesrift.com/catalog/sm... here. How do you feel about games? Do you play often or do you do something else?
Tommy Cooper
I can truly say that I am proud of my dad. He was able to combine his hobby with his work. Not everyone can do that. I wish I could do the same. I hope to become a writer like him in the future. Six months ago, I started writing a book in the fiction genre. To develop my writing skills I got a job at a firm that writes medical cases study and articles. Right now I love this job as I am gaining experience to further my development as a writer.
James Salli
My child asked for a special gift for his 9th birthday in the form of a trick scooter. I decided to buy scooter bearings for a trick scooter and other necessary things for it on the website proscooter.shop I think you should also appreciate this store. I was impressed with it. Good luck!