Conferences & Events you're looking forward to in 2023?

Brian Regan
6 replies
Hello Product Hunt! Looking for some recommendations... What are the conferences & events you're looking forward to in 2023? What are the best events for meeting other makers, learning new skills, and where you've had the best success engaging with users? Thanks in advance 🚀

Replies

Pam Garza
Can't wait for SXSW in Austin, TX ! I had the best time last year and met lots of makers.
Brian Regan
@pamsny I haven't been to that one yet,,, going to add it to the list for this year! Thanks for the recommendation!
Thomas Dahm
Design Matters, beyond tellerrand, The Next Web, Smashing Conf, From Business to Buttons, PUSH UX are all great events to learn new skills and meet other makers. For a full calendar of conferences and festivals for all types of makers check https://www.producthunt.com/post... which I recently launched!!
Brian Regan
@thomasdahm Thank you for the resource! I'm going to share with my team and see if we have anything to add 😃
daniel roy
Geekle.us give an interesting event for all aspect
ChrisWalter
Exciting to see your enthusiasm for upcoming conferences and events in 2023! If you're seeking opportunities to connect with fellow makers and learn valuable skills, you might want to check out events like WWDC, SXSW, and TechCrunch Disrupt. As for engaging with users, conferences often provide fantastic networking platforms. By the way, when considering events in New South Wales, don't miss exploring conference centres nsw. It can offer great facilities for hosting and attending events. Here's to an inspiring year of growth and learning!