Do you have your favorite time frames for work?

I usually have between 7 AM – 11 AM and 6 PM – 11 PM. I am less disturbed by notifications from other people so I can fully distribute my energy to the work. P.S.: weekends are also good for work. (:

Replies

7 AM – 11 AM, wondering about your sleep time
Sadath N
10 PM - 5 AM --- No distractions at all.
Sadath N
@busmark_w_nika not exactly. i prefer to work on night. no distractions, full concentration. morning i will be doing my office work.
Business Marketing with Nika
@sadath_n do you have any sleep? When do you sleep then? :D
Sadath N
@busmark_w_nika 5-10 is the sleep interval. after that office work then workout at night. then ill be working on my stuff at night😊
Priyanka Saini
From 12 PM to 5 PM and 10 PM to 4 AM. As a creative person/designer, my mind works best during late nights or early mornings around 10 PM to 4 AM, when there's no one around to disturb me. There are no social media distractions or notifications, and everyone in the family is asleep.
@priyanka27 what creatives do you do? Have you got any portfolio/website?
Paolo Go
For me, it's the beginning of the afternoon until evening. In the morning I just need to chill out.
Fred
9 AM – 13 AM and 3 PM – 7 PM
@fredweb do you have a late lunch? :D How is it to work hangry?
@cameronscully_ are you a morning person? 👀 It has to be really hard to wake up at alarm clock or?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
That sounds like a solid schedule, Nika. Having focused time frames can really help maximize productivity. I also find early mornings and late evenings to be quite productive for deep work.
@priyankamandal How do you handle those times when you would rather procrastinate?
Coro
For me it depends on what I'm doing. Sometimes I'm hit by a production bug that forces me to stay up the entire night fixing it. on other days it's roughly from 8 am to 2 am.
@zignis The thing is that if you work in times that other people usually do not, so you can be less distracted by them :D
Coro
@busmark_w_nika that's right, but i live alone and work alone 😃 and I'm hardly on anything like Snapchat or Instagram
@zignis That's your luck! I am on social media because it is kind of my job (or addiction?) :D anyway, it is nothing better than not to be disrupted by notifications and people yelling how to do your job :DD
André J
Launching soon!
😸 Wow you work 27/9 😵‍💫 What planet do you live on? 🪐
Justine Che Romero
First 4-5 hours after I wake up
@justfizzbuzz Nice! When do you usually wake up?
Bob WIlsey
mornings are the best time for productivity
@alex_cortenix Aren't you exhausted? I mean... isn't your energy level at the bottom at night for work?
Indu Thangamuthu
👀 Only when the need arises 😂
Sahil🎧⚛️
11 AM- 3 PM and 9 PM - 2 AM somehow that works for me
Gurkaran Singh
Sounds like you've found your productivity sweet spots! Having uninterrupted focus time is key. And hey, weekend work sessions can be surprisingly productive too! 🚀
Chris Liam
9 Am to 4 PM I love this time frame for work. It's perfect for me.
Chris Liam
@busmark_w_nika yeah it does though I am a night person but after I make a shift from night to day it's been really great.