Do you have your favorite time frames for work?

I usually have between 7 AM – 11 AM and 6 PM – 11 PM. I am less disturbed by notifications from other people so I can fully distribute my energy to the work. P.S.: weekends are also good for work. (:

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Sounds like you've found your productivity sweet spots! Having uninterrupted focus time is key. And hey, weekend work sessions can be surprisingly productive too! 🚀
Sadath N
10 PM - 5 AM --- No distractions at all.
Sadath N
@busmark_w_nika not exactly. i prefer to work on night. no distractions, full concentration. morning i will be doing my office work.
Business Marketing with Nika
@sadath_n do you have any sleep? When do you sleep then? :D
Sadath N
@busmark_w_nika 5-10 is the sleep interval. after that office work then workout at night. then ill be working on my stuff at night😊
Priyanka Saini
From 12 PM to 5 PM and 10 PM to 4 AM. As a creative person/designer, my mind works best during late nights or early mornings around 10 PM to 4 AM, when there's no one around to disturb me. There are no social media distractions or notifications, and everyone in the family is asleep.
@priyanka27 what creatives do you do? Have you got any portfolio/website?
Paolo Go
For me, it's the beginning of the afternoon until evening. In the morning I just need to chill out.
Fred
9 AM – 13 AM and 3 PM – 7 PM
@fredweb do you have a late lunch? :D How is it to work hangry?
@cameronscully_ are you a morning person? 👀 It has to be really hard to wake up at alarm clock or?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
That sounds like a solid schedule, Nika. Having focused time frames can really help maximize productivity. I also find early mornings and late evenings to be quite productive for deep work.
@priyankamandal How do you handle those times when you would rather procrastinate?
Coro
For me it depends on what I'm doing. Sometimes I'm hit by a production bug that forces me to stay up the entire night fixing it. on other days it's roughly from 8 am to 2 am.
@zignis The thing is that if you work in times that other people usually do not, so you can be less distracted by them :D
Coro
@busmark_w_nika that's right, but i live alone and work alone 😃 and I'm hardly on anything like Snapchat or Instagram
@zignis That's your luck! I am on social media because it is kind of my job (or addiction?) :D anyway, it is nothing better than not to be disrupted by notifications and people yelling how to do your job :DD
André J
Launching soon!
😸 Wow you work 27/9 😵‍💫 What planet do you live on? 🪐
Justine Che Romero
First 4-5 hours after I wake up
@justfizzbuzz Nice! When do you usually wake up?
Bob WIlsey
mornings are the best time for productivity
@alex_cortenix Aren't you exhausted? I mean... isn't your energy level at the bottom at night for work?
Indu Thangamuthu
👀 Only when the need arises 😂
Sahil🎧⚛️
11 AM- 3 PM and 9 PM - 2 AM somehow that works for me
7 AM – 11 AM, wondering about your sleep time
Chris Liam
9 Am to 4 PM I love this time frame for work. It's perfect for me.
Chris Liam
@busmark_w_nika yeah it does though I am a night person but after I make a shift from night to day it's been really great.