Do you have any side hustle project or you prefer only work?

AmazingSylvia
122 replies
-What's your side hustle if you have one now? -If one day you need a side hustle project what might you do? -Do u think people need side hustle or not?Why? First, I'd like to share about my thought. Since I was a linguistics BA student in and an education MA student in social science faculty. Plus, I have learned dozen years of Chinese calligraphy, if one day I need side hustle I may open to teach people Chinese language or traditional calligraphy. What about you?

Replies

Lother Blunk
Yes, I am working on my local business. It is just connected with my online business, i am doing Water Damage Louisville, KY in specific areas so i get best potential clients online.
Kat Pim
I have invested in Crypto.
Vivienne Stricklands
@kat_pim Is it a side hustle or investment?
Mohammad Elzahaby
I also have many little side hustles! The latest one ist memoiri
Focus on one thing only work
Dev Donald
Yes, I have a side hustle project as a freelance writer. I enjoy writing and it's a great way to earn extra money.
Nastassia
@dev_donald and which industry do you work in full-time? When I was working full-time in publishing, I also had side projects as a writer, cause I enjoy writing. Now I work on several projects as a writer and immensely enjoy the opportunity to write daily not just as a side hustle but as my primary occupation.
AmazingSylvia
@dev_donald What kind of content you write for?Are these projects for magazines or for your own book?
Stella
No, I don't have a side hustle project. I prefer to focus on my full-time job so that I can do my best work.
Niko Germish
@stella_nerd That's a really focused approach! Have you ever considered trying a side project, or is there something specific about dedicating yourself to one main job that you find particularly rewarding?
Outlivo
@stella_nerd Well, you can try collabing with other product makers in free time if the product interests you.
Erick Philbert
All I do is side hustles, I never get lucky to get employed...
Olivia Martinez
I'm open to the idea of having a side hustle project, but I need to find something that fits into my schedule and interests.
Outlivo
@mirah_shah Exploring the internet for a side hustle project may b a bit time consuming - but it take to the type of projects unknown to you yet ^^
Carlos Finley
No, right now. I m only focusing on my work.
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
I am building a mobile app for a recording studio I have with some friends!
Ruhi
Great question. Side hustle are important but it's totally depend on the person whether they want to go for it or not.
Azam Sultan
Focus on one thing only work
Curtis J. Sanders
I have a part time to do nothing.