60day streak 🚀190 friends👭 774points. Thank you all

AmazingSylvia
29 replies
Hey forks! Happy to know that today is my 2 month journey in Product Hunt Community. What is your favorite part of this community?If someone ask me like that, I would say definitely the atmosphere, great people here to talk about their new ideas and encourage each other. It is super cool to get involved with you guys. It is my pleasure to do so. There two month I am here to see couples of great ideas, I supported most of them. Because I think it is pretty cool to see a thing from an idea to a product. I know many friends from this community, cuz their product or their mindset. Will I would say as a former social science student, friends of mine are always treat me like a psychiatrist. After having long conversations with them, I found that most people's psychological problems stem from their inability to handle intimacy. So I joined a team which recognize the value of AI companionship as much as I do. We hope AI and human relationships can fill the gap of some people did not get that in relationships before, such as the patient listener or something else. We don't define human and AI relationships If you are interested in please check on here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Carol Moh
Congratulations!! Atmosphere definitely is a big factor here and keeps people coming back! 🥳
AmazingSylvia
@carolmoh Yes, that is my favorite part of PH community. What about u sis?
Carol Moh
@sylvia_sheng I think atmosphere also - it's so fun to be around and know people in the lead up to their launch and then support them when they do!
Burak Gören
Nice work Sylvia 👏
AmazingSylvia
@burak_goren Hey may I invite u to try our product and support us in our launch day if you like it? Any feedback is welcomed! If you click the notify me, I'd appreciate it.
Matous Kralik
When are you launching?
AmazingSylvia
@matous_kralik I will launch in late December or the early January, may I invite you to try our product before we launch?lol btw I notified your product, good luck!
AmazingSylvia
@sergiy_ovcharenko May I invite u to try our product and support us in our launch day if you like it? Any feedback is welcomed! If you click the notify me, I'd appreciate it.
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! 👏
AmazingSylvia
@alex_rodukov Thank you! May I invite u to try our product and support us in our launch day if you like it? Any feedback is welcomed! If you click the notify me, I'd appreciate it.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Congratulations on your 60-day streak! It's fantastic to hear about your journey in the Product Hunt community.
Sergei Rednev
@sylvia_sheng, congratulations! This is actually a lot of work, well done! Keep it up!
Xavier JJ
In this lonely economy, I'm sure your product will thrive.
andi wir
Awesome. All the best with your launch.
Archie Max
Congrats on hitting this milestone. I'm new here so here's to my 7 day streak, lol!
Chalie Clark
Congratulations on your 2-month journey in the Product Hunt community! 🎉 Your favorite part resonates – the positive atmosphere and support are fantastic. It's impressive how you've supported and connected with others. The idea behind HAI-2 is intriguing, addressing psychological aspects. Joined the hunt and looking forward to the positive impact your team will make! 🚀👏
Igor Lysenko
This is a very cool result!
Want for more friends? I would love to connect with you and support your future launches!