Do you have any side hustle project or you prefer only work?

AmazingSylvia
123 replies
-What's your side hustle if you have one now? -If one day you need a side hustle project what might you do? -Do u think people need side hustle or not?Why? First, I'd like to share about my thought. Since I was a linguistics BA student in and an education MA student in social science faculty. Plus, I have learned dozen years of Chinese calligraphy, if one day I need side hustle I may open to teach people Chinese language or traditional calligraphy. What about you?

Replies

Azam Sultan
Focus on one thing only work
Kat Pim
I have invested in Crypto.
Vivienne Stricklands
@kat_pim Is it a side hustle or investment?
Mohammad Elzahaby
I also have many little side hustles! The latest one ist memoiri
Focus on one thing only work
Dev Donald
Yes, I have a side hustle project as a freelance writer. I enjoy writing and it's a great way to earn extra money.
Nastassia
@dev_donald and which industry do you work in full-time? When I was working full-time in publishing, I also had side projects as a writer, cause I enjoy writing. Now I work on several projects as a writer and immensely enjoy the opportunity to write daily not just as a side hustle but as my primary occupation.
AmazingSylvia
@dev_donald What kind of content you write for?Are these projects for magazines or for your own book?
Stella
No, I don't have a side hustle project. I prefer to focus on my full-time job so that I can do my best work.
Niko Germish
@stella_nerd That's a really focused approach! Have you ever considered trying a side project, or is there something specific about dedicating yourself to one main job that you find particularly rewarding?
Outlivo
@stella_nerd Well, you can try collabing with other product makers in free time if the product interests you.
Erick Philbert
All I do is side hustles, I never get lucky to get employed...
Olivia Martinez
I'm open to the idea of having a side hustle project, but I need to find something that fits into my schedule and interests.
Outlivo
@mirah_shah Exploring the internet for a side hustle project may b a bit time consuming - but it take to the type of projects unknown to you yet ^^
Carlos Finley
No, right now. I m only focusing on my work.
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
I am building a mobile app for a recording studio I have with some friends!
Ruhi
Great question. Side hustle are important but it's totally depend on the person whether they want to go for it or not.
Curtis J. Sanders
I have a part time to do nothing.
Julie Cochrans
I don't get uch time after work.