📚 Can you name a book that has significantly influenced your career journey?

Nastassia
47 replies

Replies

munaza
CPM (Critical Path Method) car design is a meticulous and strategic approach employed in the automotive industry to streamline the development process of vehicles. This method emphasizes identifying the critical path, which is the sequence of tasks that must be completed on time for the entire project to stay on schedule. In the context of car design, CPM car design copy and paste ensures that each stage, from conceptualization to prototyping, is carefully planned and executed to optimize efficiency and resource allocation. Engineers and designers collaborate closely to pinpoint key milestones, allocate resources effectively, and manage dependencies, thereby minimizing delays and maximizing productivity throughout the car design process. CPM's systematic framework is instrumental in delivering high-quality and innovative automotive solutions within predetermined timelines, contributing to the overall success and competitiveness of the industry.
Maria Anosova 🔥
The Future Is Faster Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis
ISTIAK AHMAD
@maria_anosova Great choice! 'The Future Is Faster Than You Think' is like a thrilling ride into the possibilities ahead.
Daxeel Soni
Hooked by Nir Eyal
ISTIAK AHMAD
@daxeelsoni Solid pick! 'Hooked' by Nir Eyal is a game-changer in understanding user behavior and engagement
Javier Solans
make from peter levels
Mertcan Esmergül
Not directly a career book but Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker was a great read and I started to pay more attention to my sleep routine after reading that. Once you do that it improves everything in your life, your career included!
Mansi Trivedi
None, I'm so sorry. But I read for fun..🥹
Dariush Abbasi
Launching soon!
Racing alone by Nader Khalili
Nicolò Marchesi
Clean Code by Uncle Bob Martin. It was the start of my love for coding and good architecture :)
Jordan Lund
@pethron <3 clean code. That and the nand to tetris book is what really got me to go down the rabbit hole. Looks like you are launching soon. Do you have a sneak preview link? I'll be sure to check it out. We just launched today! 😳 Wish us luck
Nastassia
@jordan_lund hey! Best of luck with your launch 👏 is it Ardor?
Max
Hey there! Your book, "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries, sounds like a fascinating read that has significantly influenced your career journey. I'm always on the lookout for books that can provide valuable insights and guidance. By the way, I'm in the process of launching my own product soon and I was wondering if you have any advice for someone like me who's about to embark on this exciting journey? Any tips or lessons learned from your own experience would be greatly appreciated!
Nastassia
@stylar_max hey Max, Lean startup is classic As for launching advice, we are also launching soon for the first time, so I would also need some advice 😄 Just keep calm, be a part of this amazing community and analyze what established makers do before their launches
ISTIAK AHMAD
@stylar_max Hey! Absolutely thrilled you noticed 'The Lean Startup' in the mix. Also good luck with your launching. My advice stay focused, vigilant 👊
Matteo Zumpano
The master key system.
Eden
the million dollar fast lane 💰
Daniel Zaitzow
How to win friends and influence people.
Juan Correa
Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki. I read it about 15 years ago, which is why I decided to start working as a salesman and a compelling reason to start a YouTube channel after my sales jobs phase. Although I am currently a software engineer, it helped me a lot with my communication skills and without a doubt, influencing people's hearts is critical when founding or starting a business.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@_juan_correa Wow, 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' has quite the transformative power! It's incredible how it sparked your journey into sales and even influenced your current role as a software engineer. Totally agree on the communication skills front, being able to connect with people is a superpower, no matter the field. Kudos on your diverse skill set and the YouTube venture!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Absolutely! 'Atomic Habits' by James Clear has been a total game-changer for me. It's all about those small, consistent changes that lead to big results. 📚
James Binton
The hungry catapillar
Nick
Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins
Nick
@nastassia_k yes, I enjoy reading true stories about those who overcame unbelievable or almost impossible odds just by sheer determination. I know some may embellish their story, but every once in a while you find someone who can really inspire you. What is your book?