BeforeSunset AI is live on Product Hunt & AppSumo! 🐱🌮

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
47 replies
Hello dear Hunters! 🐱 We have been improving the platform around our dear user's feedback and requests and we're so happy to be back here with new features and more! 🚀 We've come a long way and it is all thanks to our users and their support. So I'd like to personally thank you all, dear Hunters and our Sunsetters for believing us. 🥹 🫶 With this launch, BeforeSunset AI now supports multiple calendar sync! We know that this is something our user's have been waiting, so we're so happy to provide it! 🌟 Another thing I want to mention is that we've also launched our iOS App this week and we're going to improve it moving forward. And we didn't forget our Android user's too! Our Android App will be coming out this month! So, stay tuned! 💪 One last thing I'm very excited about is that we now have Lifetime Deals on AppSumo! If you want to check it out, you can find the link below! But remember, it's available for a limited time, so make sure to check it out before it's gone! 👇 https://appsumo.com/products/bef... Also, if you haven’t already, please support us on our launch; we'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on our platform to improve it for the better. 🙏 https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Anton Gera
Congrats! Upvoted. Would be great if you share the AppSumo performance after some time
AmazingSylvia
How is the performance of Appsumo?
Russ Halilov
@sylvia_sheng @ezgiyeginaltay any recommendations on how to get successful on Appsumo?
Your product is more likely to be listed on the Product Hunt homepage the earlier you submit it. Post about your AppSumo offer on your website, in your newsletter, and on social media.
Good luck!!! It's brave to launch on both platforms at the same time!
Jamie L
Congratulations on the multi-calendar sync feature and the iOS app launch—definitely game-changers! Just snagged a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo and can't wait to see the Android app; your progress is truly impressive!
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@jamin_nanthan Thank you so much for your kind words and support, Jamie! We'd love to hear your feedbacks and thoughts on the platform as well!
Ceylan Ersoy
The new features are🔥
Congratulations on the multi-calendar sync feature and the iOS app launch—definitely a game-changer! Already checked out the Lifetime Deals on AppSumo and can't wait for the Android version; your progress is truly impressive!
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@xyz_333 Thank you so much for the kind words! Please let us know about your thoughts and feedback too!
Hi Ezgi! Great to connect with you! I'm Tao, cofounder and CEO behind MindOS. We're launching MindOS Memory Twin this Sunday! 🚀 I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay notified and support us on the launch day: https://producthunt.com/products.... Thank you so much! Best regards, Tao
Jaxon Smith
Congratulations, If there's any specific information you'd like to share about BeforeSunset AI or if you have questions about managing the launch, feel free to let me know. Best of luck with your launch, and may it bring you success and enthusiastic users!
Karl Singleton
Congratulations on the launch of BeforeSunset AI on Product Hunt and AppSumo! It's an exciting achievement, and I hope your product receives great attention and positive feedback from the community.
Oxana
Your team is amazing! Congrats BeforeSunset with the big update and happy launching!
Ashley from Shadow
Congrats on the launch!! Was always curious but what inspired the name? :)
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
@ashley_from_shadow Thank you so much! The name actually gives a clue to our biggest aim. Helping our users finish their work before the sun sets 😊
Teresa Brown
Kudos to the team for launching the iOS app, and I can't wait for the Android version. Exciting times ahead!
Alisha Widianti
Upvoted your launch! Congrats to you and the team ^^