What is your big goal for 2021? (Harvard study says you will earn 10x more if you write it down)

Brandon Gaille
1 reply
If you have not written down your goals for 2021, then please read the statistics from the famous Harvard Goals Study. In 1979 Harvard surveyed their MBA program students and asked them: “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” Here’s what the study revealed then: -3% in the class had written goals and plans -13% had unwritten goals -84% had no goals at all Ten years later they went back to people surveyed and found out... #1 The 3% of individuals with written goals had a higher net worth than the other 97% combined. #2 The 13% with unwritten goals earned twice as much as the 84% with no goals. #3 The 3% with written goals and plans earned ten times as much as all the others put together. What is your big goal for 2021?

Replies

Elle Werle
I read this book called "The Life Plan" last December. Sat down and divided my life into about 10 sections that are important to me and created goals for each section, in order from most to least important. Changed my life 👍