🔥 302 day streak and 4 280 upvotes later

Sandra Djajic
62 replies
OKAY. 300 DAYS, 2 KLU.SO LAUNCHES, HUNTED MRRART, HUNTED SPACE. Wow. Thank you, Product Hunt, for the ride. The most important lesson I learned is not about the launch day, but everything you do before the launch. For a successful launch, you need to prepare, and I usually suggest 4 weeks. It can be less, but during this preparation process, don't just sell—build relationships; you will need all these people after you launch. I wrote about the importance of marketing and building relationships before you launch anything on morningmakershow.com. If you have a coffee in your hand and are ready for a nice read, here it is: https://morningmakershow.com/new... Otherwise, I hope everyone has an amazing holiday and that we go strong into next year.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I jumped on spaces last week. It was nice. I am already a subscriber (but used my private email). :-)
Mahsima Dastan
Congrats. You are inspiring me
@mahsimadastan awww I am so happy to hear that!! thank you so much and if you need any help, whenever, just let me know!
Dario
Thanks Sandra, impressive streak! Any advice on preparation? Apart from building relationships
@dariob_me Thank you so much!:) I would say using multiple channels (twitter, LinkedIn, discord and others) to create buzz around your product and build strong community; well explanatory and captivating launch page and coming soon page; polishing your product and its features- you want to deliver the best version possible on the launch day to create trust:) Let me know if you need any help and all the best with your upcoming launches 🎉🎉
Raihan Shezan
@dariob_me had the exact same question in mind. @sandradjajic I'm in my early stage & would love all the help and advice I can get from experienced hunters like you for my first launch. Just in case it may help - @raihanshezan on Twitter & LinkedIn
Abdullah Kaludi
Congratulations, @sandradjajic 🎉 What an incredible journey—302 days of dedication and 4,280 upvotes are no small feat. Your reflection on the importance of preparation and relationship-building before a launch resonates deeply. It's a valuable reminder that success is a culmination of strategic efforts and genuine connections. Thank you for sharing your insights, and here's to even more milestones in the coming year! 🚀 Wishing you a fantastic holiday season and continued success in your endeavors. Cheers! 🌟 Abdullah @gsheetconnector
@gsheetconnector Thank youuu so much for inspiring words!! Wishing you a lot of success and amazing holidays 🎉
Abdullah Kaludi
@sandradjajic You're very welcome!! I am considering a new product launch next week! However, I'm facing a challenge—due to a day of inactivity, my day streak reset, causing a bit of panic. I've been active for the past 35 days, and restarting is a bit disheartening. Also, it seems challenging to garner upvotes. Any suggestions on how to handle this situation and the things needs to be done for promoting? Your help in promoting the launch would also be greatly appreciated!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Congratulations on the incredible journey. Your 302 day streak and the success of 2 Klu.so launches, Hunted MrrartT, and Hunted Space are truly impressive milestones. Thanks for sharing the valuable lesson.
André J
Launching soon!
How do you maintain your streak? Is it the first thing you do when you wake up? 😸
Eddie Forson
302 day-streak and 7 product launches shows an amazing consistency @sandradjajic ! Congrats 🥳. Thanks for sharing launch and marketing tips too. Need to do more of that. Keep going!
Konstantin Bolsh
Great journey! Also heard recommendations to prepare 8-12 weeks upfront XD
@kostyabolsh thank you!! Well, the more, the better haha, it really depends on what stage you are currently
Konstantin Bolsh
With a 300+day streak, you are investing in the success of your next launch for almost a year :)
Eugene Yarovoii
Omg such a result! Thanks a lot for sharing your story
Robat Das
congratulations. You are going amazing.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Sandra, congratulations on the epic 302-day streak and the stellar achievements! Your wisdom about the prep before the launch is golden, building relationships is the secret sauce. Heading over to the article now with my coffee in hand. Here's to more success in the coming year! ☕️🥂
Andrew Noah
Thats great congratulations
George Aleesu
Well done! Congrats buddy. Valuable insights in there. Thanks for sharing (:
Arlie Rutherford
I just jumped on 25 day streak
Margret Rhyme
Congratulations and keep it up