2023: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for: πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Healthy and happy family πŸ™ New connections and friendships I have made πŸ“Έ Workshops I could attend πŸ™ˆ Fails and embarrassing moments I experienced πŸ˜‚ ✈️ Travelling opportunities and new cultures I got to know πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» Projects I could work on

Replies

Sabaat Parasad
In 2023, I'm grateful for the invaluable opportunities to learn, the relationships that enriched my life, and the resilience shown in navigating through challenges, fostering growth and understanding.
Aristo Coutinho
I am thankful for my family
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
In 2023, I am Grateful for: - Opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve milestones. - A flourishing and healthy family life, a cornerstone of well-being. - The precious gift of great friendships, enriching life's journey. - Invaluable support from both friends and family, a constant pillar of strength. - Embracing a life filled with diverse experiences, genuine connections, and the pursuit of personal and collective well-being overall.
Business Marketing with Nika
@pallavi_ganpat_babar Which one milestone of 2023 do you consider to be the most remarkable?
Bill Frad
- Embracing a life filled with diverse experiences, genuine connections, and the pursuit of personal and collective well-being overall.
Hassan Shah
I am thankful for: πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Healthy and happy family
Poul merry
I am thankful for: πŸ™ New connections and friendships I have made
Godstime Nwabue
I am thankful for the same list, but I want to add something to it - I want to express gratitude for my personal growth.
@godstime_nwabue ooh personal growth!! Great one that’s often overlooked
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Wow, it's fantastic to hear about all the things you're thankful for! It sounds like you've had an eventful and enriching year. I'm particularly intrigued by the idea of embracing fails and embarrassing moments with laughter - that's a great mindset to have. Wishing you continued success and joy in all your future endeavors!
Matej Cabadaj
My family, health, the opportunities I have, the people around me, the lessons learned❀️ Thanks for this opportunity to reflect, Nika! ☺️
George Aleesu
Grateful for good health and strength to keep moving ✊
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Hi Nika, your list is awesome. 🌟 I'm thankful for similar joys in 2023 like family, friendships, and exciting projects.
@priyankamandal What exciting projects are you working on now? Share it! :-)
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@busmark_w_nika Currently immersed in crafting an exciting WhatsApp marketing software. Super thrilled about it. I would definitely share with you when its ready.
Cameron Scully
enough liquidity so i can work longer on growing an auduence for my side project before i monetize it..
@cameronscully_ I subscribed to your newsletter. It would be great if you had social media on the website. :-)
Cameron Scully
@busmark_w_nika Thanks Nika, hope you enjoy it. I'll add my Twitter and Linkedin link to my site. I see we both in marketing so we can connect here https://x.com/cameronscully_
Latham Ryan
πŸš€ Professional achievements and exciting projects 🌍 Adventures and experiences that expanded my horizons 🌈 Health and well-being for myself and loved ones.
Nick
I'm thankful for my family, my health, my opportunities, my work and research, and for the awesome people who have been so kind to me here on PH. Thank you all. πŸ₯° I'm also have a last thanks for all my brothers & sisters in arms who tonight are deployed all over the world in the military. If you know someone who is currently in the military or a veteran, and you get a chance, thank them for all that they sacrifice, regardless of your political opinions, just let them know you're thinking of them. πŸ€— Happy New Year!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Έβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Š
@reconcatlord Yeah, I think that PH is the most encouraging platform I have ever been on! :-D Happy New Year!
All the hardships that presented a learning opportunity. I am thankful for all the friends I have met here on PH. I am thankful for the unconditional love and support from my girlfriend, mum and sister!
Nitin Joshi
All of the above!
Nitin Joshi
wish you a very happy new year
Marco Moauro
I am grateful for opening my eyes and realizing that if I want to get out of the "rat race" I have to work harder on the right things. Some important aspects are: 🀝 Network: met important people to do interesting projects together. πŸ’ͺ Physical activity: for a brilliant mind, you need a brilliant body. πŸ”„ Priorities: reshaped from what I thought were the cornerstones. πŸš€ Opinion of myself: increased my self-esteem, there is nothing I can't accomplish! πŸ˜‰ Routine: do what others don't do.
@marco_moauro1 Marco, it is great to read you changed your life. I hope that 2024 will be also remarkable for you! ✨✨