20 TED Talks You Should Watch

Have you watched these? If not, then must watch. Do you have your own favorite TED Talks? 1. Inside the Mind of a master procrastinator 2. How to gain control of your free time 3. The first 20 hours-how to learn anything 4. My philosophy for a happy life 5. 7 ways to make a conversation with anyone 6. The secret of becoming mentally strong 7. What makes a good life? 8. Why do humans run the world? 9. How to achieve your most ambitious goals? 10. The power of introverts 11. What I learned from 100 days of rejection 12. The surprising habits of original thinkers 13. A simple way to break a bad habit 14. How to become a memory master? 15. How to stay calm when you will be stressed? 16. How do make stress your friend? 17. How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes? 18. How to travel the world with almost no money? 19. The Secret of Self-control 20. Quit social media

Replies

Jareer Samad
Adding to it: Power of vulnerability How to achieve your most ambitious goals?
mapname
this is a great list, thank you for sharing 🙏
Shubham Pratap Singh
Thanks for sharing this, I will check these :)
Business Marketing with Nika
@shubham_pratap Could you recommend your suggestions? :-)
Aida Zu
Wow, what a killing list, thanks
Hashnimo
Elizabeth Holmes was also in TED Talks, which later turned out to be a manipulative scammer.
Eden
Are you a real person or are you auto-posting with ChatGPT?
Business Marketing with Nika
@eden_ghirmai It sounds rare in this world, but I am a real person in a real-life (this is not just fantasy *I have lyrics of Queen in my head 😁).