πŸ”₯ 100-day streak πŸ”₯ It's my Product Hunt birthday πŸ”₯

Sandra Djajic
61 replies
I embarked on my Product Hunt journey five weeks before launching Klu.so on Product Hunt, with February marking the starting point. If you're preparing for a launch, don't view Product Hunt merely as a platform to abandon post-launch. Product Hunt offers much more. I began my journey on Product Hunt by engaging with others daily, contributing valuable insights to their discussions. A crucial aspect of engaging with these individuals in their discussions was to always connect with them outside of Product Hunt, be it on Twitter or LinkedIn. At the end of the day, it's the connections you build with people that matter. Don't try to sell; instead, seek feedback. Once someone tries your product, gauge from the conversation what the next step should be. One more time, don't abandon Product Hunt after your launch. There's always more to explore and learn.

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
Super insightful! Did you find connecting outside of PH was most effective on LinkedIn?
Agreed, day 22 on my streak and counting. Issues aside, it's such a great platform to be a part of!
Vlad Zivkovic
Thanks for sharing Sandra, it's very helpful! Do you find LinkedIn more helpful than Twitter?
Hi Vladimir, thank you so much! Well, it's two different communities with different approaches, both of which are great. It depends on what you need.
Nacho Franchini
@sandradjajic I found the Product Hunt community that is active in Linkedin pretty helpful as well? Do you have the same feeling? Or is it just me?
Swapratim Roy
It's great to hear. Unfortunately on 57th day, I needed to be out on emergency and forgot to clock in to PH :( - now I'm on my 6th streak - what a loss of time and effort I feel like
@swapratim_roy Oh no, I am really sad to hear that. No, don't feel like that! Did you try contacting PH, even though I don't think they can do much?
Swapratim Roy
@sandradjajic as a matter of fact, I did reach out to support - but they refused to recover the streak as of now :-)
Swapratim Roy
@sandradjajic @jesika_haria thanks - yes that's true - at least those will be the social proof I guess ;-)
Shubham Pratap Singh
Happy PH birthday πŸŽ‚:)
Congrats! That sounds inspirational! =)
Dexter Awoyemi
Congratulations on the 100-day streak. Completely agree with your sentiments about staying engaged post-launch. We just launched last week!
Congrats on your 100-day streak, you're like a PH superhero now! Thanks for sharing your journey and tips, it's great advice to make connections and seek feedback πŸŽ‰πŸš€
@realvladgolub Ohhhhh Vlad thank you πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ LOVE YOUR AVATAR! we family now :D
Heyy Congratulations!!✌🏼 Super Insightful indeed!
Yes! PH has taken most of my social media time β€” done right, there's a lot of thoughtfulness and positivity here, let alone the product hacking/discovery! Insightful post
Shaur ul Asar
Thank you for being a valuable member of this community! Keep up the great work!
Emmanuel Nwosu
What you did (and continue to do) with Klu is nothing short of inspiring. It just reinforces what is already known that marketing truly thrives on a valuable product and genius strategy.
@emmyjo Thank you so much, Emmanuel. I always tell people that today we live in a world where it's super easy to market something and make sales, but that can't last long if the product has no value. So at the end of the day, it's always about the product. My role and why I am working with Klu is just to make sure this message reaches the right people. We are at the very beginning regarding the product, but I see so much value, and I know we need feedback and we need to work with the community in order to create something great. Thank you so much for your kind words; I really appreciate it. 😊😊
Michael Lappert
Thanks for the insights Sandra. Don't then go a lot of the discussions in parallel? I mean on ph, linkedin and twitter?
Michael Lappert
Sorry, wrote the question probably too fast without further thinking... Do you still have the overview where you are connected with whom and on which platform you spoke to whom about what topic. It is just, its me almost freaking out: Having linkedin, twitter, ph. Kind of overwhelming.
Gurudeep Shrotriya
very true Sandra! PH always gonna be useful
I love this and happy PH birthday to you! Thanks for sharing your insights with us.
masti masti
Sandra, you are absolutely right! In the future, PH will always come in handy
@masti_masti1 Yes, it's very sad when I connect with people and they have really amazing discussions and advice, but once their launch is over, they are gone.
Wow! I just started visiting PH for the last few days. And seeing this post makes me want to do more and better. Cheers!!
Sini Γ…grΓ©n
Thank you for sharing this! And congratulations on the 100th streak πŸ‘βœ¨ Did you have a specific agenda for every day during your 100th? Or was it more of a "log in and do something" kind of activity?
@agrensini So yes and no, Product Hunt has become a daily routine for me, even though it's enough to just visit PH. My advice would be to start engaging. Also I love Velbi peeps we should really connect on TW there is an amazing community and I believe you can help so many people there :D
Sini Γ…grΓ©n
@sandradjajic Twitter sounds like a good idea to move that side during summer. You need to do specific tips and tricks for Twitter posts! πŸ˜„
Merve TarayΔ±cΔ±
Congrats Sandra πŸ₯³