- Easy to filter the jobs based on visa requirements. One click application process.
- I didn't get a job through this, but it was the least sketchy recruitment entity I have ever encountered. The "case manager" or whatever they call it that I was assigned to was really nice and helpful, and I was glad to be featured on their site.
- A little biased but we use referrals to help friends find jobs. 75% of jobs are found through referrals and we have a community of 24,000 members ready to help. We're diverse (50% women), welcoming and have plenty of tech and non tech jobs. We also have events where people can network with companies (this Wednesday in 8 US cities)The referral and connection based concept that HireClub has really sets it apart from other platform driven and centric products out there.
- Easiest way to get in touch with trusted recruiters. More often, they head hunt you than the other way round
- I searched for an executive level marketing job for months, which is a typical time it takes for such a thing. I used every service I could find. I found ZipRecruiter to offer the most targeted jobs, the best selection and it's what I ultimately found the job I accepted through. I ended up being offered three positions using it. I've also spoken to the recruiters and employers and they say they found it t be one of the best from their side of things as well. Their app and alerts are useful and not spammy, irrelevant or annoying as well, which I can't say about a lot of the others. https://www.ziprecruiter.com/