- Nicolas Van Hoorde made this productAs the maker of Delta, it's hard to be objective. But read the comments on our Product Hunt submission and you'll soon believe why Delta is the best portfolio management app available. At time of writing only for iOS & Android (yes, tablets too!), but desktop versions are coming later this year!A new world has opened to me since I started using Delta. is so much more intuitive to use than the other apps I used and it fits my need to keep track of ICOs before they're listed on any exchange.
Haven't found anything even nearly as good as this on the market. Solid team and product, excited for things to come. Export to CSV and ability to sync data to the cloud would be welcome features.
I've been using Delta since I entered the market in January but in the past week it's stopped working and their updates are only for Paid users. Their new Touch ID feature doesn't even work. Lately my portfolio seems to be totally wrong every other day.
- Great app, easy to configure but pretty comprehensive in its functionality. My goto app on iOS.This is one of the best user-friendly app.Good in most aspect. Haven't found a better app yet, but still many things to make better. For long-term charts it's horrible since it doesn't have log scale. Also when you sell a crypto you must book a buy in BTC or fiat or it will deduct that amount from your total net worth. This is an unprecedented way of handling a portfolio and creates much more work than needed.
This app really does exactly what I need- monitors prices on the go for all my altcoins and projects I follow. The design is clean and easy to use, I really enjoy the app.
My son introduced me to this app and I LOVE it. Really easy to monitor coins, which is something we can talk about and connect on. I had a few issues with the app but Blockfolio support solved the issue within five minutes of writing them on live chat. Excellent service!
- Edouard Steegmann made this productAs the CEO & co-founder of Spot, I can only tell you that I just love it ;) My co-founders and I are all passionate about blockchain & cryptocurrencies so we teamed up with the idea to build the transparent, safe and user-friendly product we've always dreamt of as long time crypto believers! Today our apps are entirely native on iOS & Android and we have built our own market data API by connecting directly to more than 150 exchanges. We have recently raised a seed round from amazing founders of companies like Ledger, eFounders, Trainline or Kima/Xavier Niel. In the coming months, we will introduce some major features like trading and transactions 🚀🌖 Stay tuned 🤘
- I'm using Lionshare on my Mac. Nice simple app, but seems to be a bit slow for updates, I'd have expected them to be tracking Bitcoin Cash by now. Would also benefit from the ability to track different exchanges.Really simple and lightweight. It's the best way I've found to track my cryptocurrency portfolio without getting bogged down in tons of settings or features.
- Really well developed! The good thing is that it allows to add amount of coins from different sources, for example something on Coinbase, something on Exodus.
- Not pretty, but a pretty comprehensive crypto-tracker.Automated API integration for popular exchanges, ability to bulk import trades from exchanges that are not popular, ability to import the balances and transactions from wallets. In this post I have written the features that I generally use. https://steemit.com/cryptocurren...
- I've created a portfolio on CoinGenius for exactly that purpose. You can add the coins you hold manually and I plan to add automatic import from different exchanges in the future. Feel free to check them out!
- Tharindu Madushanka made this productEasy to use and elegant app with no need of authentication to have your portfolio. Data is fully secure stored locally on your device. App supports conversion to all major currencies and all major cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, DASH, XRP, XMR and many more.
- Spent too much time in manually adding every single transaction to Blockfolio or Delta? Get BitUniverse to quickly, effortlessly and safely sync your balances from different exchanges with BitUniverse. Life can be easier!
With a single glance you can see the status of your portfolio in a global way. Of course it is also possible to access each currency individually, where we can see the graphs at different times. We also have the possibility to choose what price we want to see (possibility of selecting different exchanges).
The functionality of tracking the percentage evolution of each currency in your portfolio in real time is great and very visual.
Something that I thought was magnificent is the graphic in which we can see with colors the evolution of the value of our portfolio in the different exchanges.
Finally, essential details, such as the possibility of selecting the currency in which we want to see prices (euro, dollar, yen... and many more).
As for the design, we can say that everything is in place. The graphics on small screens are a bit complicated to solve, but they have done very well. The price charts of each currency can be viewed at different times.
Application performance is superb, not a single unexpected shutdown. Since I have installed it, I have noticed that the battery lasts a little less. In 24 hours the average battery consumption of Bituniverse is 6%.
Data consumption is the only thing I don't like about this application. I say that I don't like it, but it couldn't be any other way because there are constant queries to be made to different servers. It's a bad thing to suffer and cannot be avoided, but if you are connected to WIFI there is no problem!
- Mr Dev made this productMr. Dev here from PrograMonks :), I am the main developer of the CoinMarketApp, With 500K+ downloads and 4.7 rating on Play Store, we like to believe that we make a strong candidate, especially now with the new Portfolio feature. There is also an iOS version of the app with fewer features than the Android but we are working hard on it to bring it to the same level. By all means, give it a try and let us know what you think, we love receiving feedback and improving the product! :) Main Features (on Android): 💼 Portfolio 💹 Exchange Markets 🔔 Alerts 📈 Charts 🌌 ICO Initial Coin Offering 📰 Aggregated and Reddit News ⭐ Favorite coins ↓↑ Sort coins by name, price, market cap, change, 24h Volume 👍👎 Heroes/Zeroes 🌍 Global Data and Chart ⛏️ Mining equipment and more to come!
- Vincent Tellier made this productSince our initial PH launch, we have improved our app with exchanges API integrations, portfolio analytics and get rid of the Facebook Login. Our roadmap is huge but we want you as part of our community to build the best Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker out there. 💪Crypto Central has been improved a lot since the app has launched. Simple and clear UI, pie chart, and sync feature with Coinbase and Gemini are so useful and convenient! They are always working hard to create the best app with their community, I like the team as well!
The application is really good. It is very similar to Robinhood and so, it makes it easy for me to transition.
Facebook login is a huge time saver and no nasty signups.
Missing RaiBlocks Coin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
Team very attentive and very dynamic. real professionals.
I highly recommend this app after testing it.
It's really the best on the market.