- great library of templates, you can use your phone for speaker notes and slide control and it has an audience response system where my audience can ask me questions live.
The templates help me create my slides easily and in no-time. I like the big preview of the templates which makes it easy to decide which one fits my needs best.
it's my app of choice when it comes to creating presentations
- Great individual elements, Good flexibility over them, Awesome templates with variable sizes
I am totally in love with Canva! For me it's the best graphic app I ever work with!
Simple enough to quickly create pics for Facebook, twitter posts, featured images for my blog and emails. The powerful and full of tools enough to create even an infographic! Guys, you're so awesome, you help me to level up my skills as a content, SMM and PR manager. I don't need to wait for designer. I can create an illustration in 5 min! I work with Canva like 1 year or even more. With free version, but I want to try paid too. Thank you, guys!
Overall this tool is amazing for people who want to make quick nice content.
Their templates are cool for inspiration and makes the whole progress easier.
I cannot do everything but that's the beauty of it.
- I would highly recommend checking out Ludus. I love how quickly they are building a platform to make presentations the way they should be. You can create components, sync outside sources of data, and make stunning browser-based presentations. They have a free plan that still let's you do a lot. Let me know what you think!
- Google Slides specifically is the best, simplest presentation creators out there. Log in with your Google account, hit the ground running, and collaborate as well.
- I've been using this in the last 6 months. Cut my deck building time to 1/2. Also, the slides look stunning.
- By using this plugin you can display posts OR custom posts as a slider OR carousel. Main features https://wordpress.org/plugins/po... - Unlimited number of sliders and carousels - Responsive - Multiple design option - CSS animation - Update HTML template from plugin option
I was really excited to use this but was kinda left disappointed by the end result. I dislike the current Powerpoint too. What I do is, I make presentation slides on Adobe Illustrator and animate them using after effects and then combine them. It gives me much more freedom but also a lot of extra work... I can see the animation scope in Imaginators but the user friendliness is kinda missing