What people like about Figma
- LaunchWidgets are interactive objects on the canvas that you and your teammates can use together. Figma partnered with Asana, Jira, and developers in the community to bring widgets to Figma.•
- LaunchUse FigJam on your iPad as a distraction-free zone to sketch out ideas and gather your thoughts—before you share with your teammates.
Available in the Figma iPad App where you can also view files and prototypes on the go.•
- AnnouncementNominated for Golden Kitty 2021 in ProductivityThe community submitted over 13,800 nominations to tell us what products were their favorites from 2021. FigJam by Figma was nominated in the Productivity category and became finalist of the Golden Kitty Award 2021.Jan 28, 2022
- Announcement#2 Product of the monthFigJam by Figma ranked 2nd Product of the month for Apr 30, 2021 with 1,609 upvotes and 90 commentsApr 30, 2021
- Announcement#1 Product of the weekFigJam by Figma ranked 1st Product of the week for Apr 24, 2021 with 1,175 upvotes and 82 commentsApr 24, 2021
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayFigJam by Figma ranked 1st Product of the day for Apr 22, 2021 with 766 upvotes and 65 commentsApr 22, 2021
- LaunchFigJam is an online whiteboard for teams to collaborate, brainstorm, map out flows, and more. FigJam is easy to learn and fun to use, so anyone can participate and share their ideas.•
- AnnouncementWon Golden Kitty 2019 in Design ToolThe community submitted over 6,300 nominations to tell us what products were their favorites from 2019. Figma Plugins was nominated in the Design Tool category and became finalist of the Golden Kitty Award 2019.Feb 5, 2020
Questions about Figma
Yes, FigJam (and Figma overall) are very secure.
This is because Figma's security measures exceed industry standards for data protection and security.
Figma encrypts both data at rest and in transit. Also, all their servers live within Figma's own VPCs to prevent unauthorized network requests.
All data provided, and any content created, is owned by those customers.
Figma believes that it is their responsibility to protect your information and content.
Yes, FigJam is free and in beta through 2021.
In 2022, FigJam will have both free and paid plans available to customers.
- FigJam Professional: $3 per editor/month
- FigJam Organization: $5 per editor/month
Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based.
It is a digital design and prototyping tool used for the UI and UX design in websites, apps, and more.
FigJam was launched by Figma in April of 2021 as an online whiteboard that would help teams better collaborate, ideate, and brainstorm.
FigJam is an online whiteboard for teams to explore ideas together.
Developed and launched by Figma, Inc., FigJam was created to help teams better collaborate, brainstorm, and explore ideas together.
Figjam received the following awards:
- #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on April 22, 2021
- #1 Product of the Week on Product Hunt on April 22. 2021
- #2 Product of the Month on Product Hunt for April 2021
Yes, Figma can be used on mobile, but note that the product is currently in beta for both Apple and Android, so the feature set may not be as complete as the one available on desktop web. The latest info is available on their Twitter.
Figma's starter version is free, however there is also a $12 per month/editor Professional Edition, as well as a $45 per month/editor Organization Edition. The Professional and Organization editions both offer more options for collaboration and design systems than the free version, while the Organization edition has exclusive options for Admin and Security. More information on pricing is available here.
Figma is a web-based graphics editing and design and tool. It can be used to do any number of design projects including user interfacing on mobile apps, wireframing websites, prototyping and gathering feedback, and much more. Recently, the company also launched Figjam, which adds collaborative whiteboarding to the company's repertoire.