1mbsite is a free platform for creating websites. Website code can’t exceed 1 megabyte in size, but don’t let that fool you: you can build whatever your heart desires.
Easy to understand and use out of the box, very lightweightCons:
This may be early stages, developer documentation appears to be somewhat light
I appreciate the concept about ease of deployment, getting things up, and using small sizes for the site. Definitely will be watching this going forward.Nick Schwaderer has used this product for one day.
1. Responsive administrator.Cons:
1. You can only have one file, and it must be a "index.html".
2. Dynamic sites aren't possible.
3. Miner was implemented on all sites.
I have been testing this product our for a while and overall it is fine, although I have noticed some things that bothered or upset me.
1. The editing process is not intuitive.
2. The documentation is incredibly lacking in well, documentation.
3. Sites have been banned without warning nor a written policy.
4. Rankings are extremely unfair.
5. Passwords cannot be changed
6. Downtime is incredibly high without any notice during maintaince.
7. Code editor is done by a third party which has buggy and poorly built code.
8. One megabyte of storage is too limiting, expecially if you are competing with services like Glitch.
9. Security is very low.
10. You can get banned just for "upseting" the administrator.Nathaniel Fredericks has used this product for one month.