What do people think of 1MB?
I have been testing this product our for a while and overall it is fine, although I have noticed some things that bothered or upset me.
1. The editing process is not intuitive.
2. The documentation is incredibly lacking in well, documentation.
3. Sites have been banned without warning nor a written policy.
4. Rankings are extremely unfair.
5. Passwords cannot be changed
6. Downtime is incredibly high without any notice during maintaince.
7. Code editor is done by a third party which has buggy and poorly built code.
8. One megabyte of storage is too limiting, expecially if you are competing with services like Glitch.
9. Security is very low.
10. You can get banned just for "upseting" the administrator.