Your unpopular productivity "hacks"?

Sometimes I'll wear my shoes indoors (home). Not sure if that's considered "weird" though. It works for me, to be honest! What's the weirdest thing you've done to boost productivity?

Replies

Alina Vader Lapusneanu
Running Netflix or Amazon series I want to rewatch on my iPad next to my main screens, somehow this gives my brain focus
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
My friend does that, he wouldn't remove his shoes even at home while working.. this is definitely weird as I use to tell him. :) but interesting way to remind ourselves that we are working.
Julia Zakharova
@sathish_nagarajan I don't really feel like exercising at home, even when I put on my gym uniform and sneakers. I just can't make it a habit, but I would enjoy exercising outside the house.
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
I use 25 min timers, usually one sitting goes to 3 or 4 repeats.
Julia Zakharova
Anything that fills me up emotionally before work)))) Sweet coffee, sheet mask for face and sitting at the comp, magic fairy wand in a cup with pencils and pens, clean the dust off the dragon figurine under the monitor and more))))
Anastasia Liamets
I'm REALLY productive when I'm watching Disney movies on the background – especially Mulan and Encanto. Also when I really look pretty for myself, so sometimes I wake up – get ready like I have to go to the office – and just go to my Mac to work from home the whole day.
Shambhavi Mahajan
I sit with my legs stretched out on a table
Daniel Burns
I don't think it's considered weird, but whenever I feel my energy is dropping low, I'd like to stand up and stretch for a couple of mins.
Marvin MΓ€ndle
I split my day in 90 minutes of deep work and 15 minutes breaks. Fresh air in the breaks, closing the eyes for a couple of minutes and a cup of coffee are my "boosters".