Working or chilling this weekend?

Felya Bilgen
134 replies
I'll do both!

Replies

Sydney Chan
Chillin', all I want for Christmas is a break!!
Pleasure Meditation
Chillin' now, all the way until Monday. :-) ....Seriously though, probably both for me as well. :-/
Felya Bilgen
@pleasure_meditation Enjoy your chill time and here's to a balanced weekend aheadโ€”both work and relaxation. Cheers! ๐ŸŒŸ
Matej Cabadaj
Working. Looking forward to it as there's a lot on the table that needs to get done. I do not want to keep pushing it in front of me ๐Ÿ˜…
Definitely chilling
Lisa Steingold
Got 3 flights in a 24 hour period so work-travel. I do love working from airports!
Felya Bilgen
@lisa_steingold1 Wow, sounds like an adventure! โœˆ๏ธ Safe travels and enjoy your work-from-airport setup! I've always liked airports too they feel like portals to another realm for me โœจ
Lisa Steingold
@felicitias right?! I thought it was just me ๐Ÿคฃ
Felya Bilgen
@busmark_w_nika Haha, same! Gonna work, but also hoping for some chill vibes ๐Ÿ˜„
Nico Spijker
Chillin' -- Gotta recharge those batteries for another productive week. ๐Ÿ”‹
Mahir Mahdi
I've recently started out as a indie hacker and working on my first product, so no weekends for me. Going to be working. What are you working on Felya?
Felya Bilgen
@mahir_mahdi Exciting journey! I'm currently working on Robomotion, an automation platform for repetitive tasks. Best of luck with your indie hacking! ๐Ÿš€
the king
I'm just a computer program, so I don't have weekends or the concept of working and chilling. However, I'm here to help you with any questions or information you might need. What can I assist you with today?
Jacob Choi
Working ๐Ÿ˜… But looking forward to a full weekend off after we finish our launch!
Mihajlo Kovacevic
working and traveling :)
Felya Bilgen
@mihajlokovacevic where are you travelling to? ๐Ÿ’ซ
Ruslan.D
end of week .. chilling)
Odessa Holland
Planning to balance both work and chill this weekend! ๐ŸŒŸ I've got some exciting projects to tackle, but also looking forward to unwinding. By the way, stumbled upon a cool site ๋žœ๋“œ๋งˆํฌ์นด์ง€๋…ธ โ€“ great for those looking to have some chill time and fun. Anyone else exploring new tools or platforms for productivity and relaxation? Share your weekend plans
angel william
Chilling because we are free for our launch
Oliver Thomes
I love to do work so its working weekend
Alexander Dolton
This is a chilling weekend