what are your growth goals for 2024?

Felya Bilgen
24 replies
let's spark new ideas together! πŸš€

Replies

Carol Moh
Launch on Product Hunt πŸš€ PH aside, a goal of mine for 2024 is to grow our user community on Discord and make it an engaging place - not just a forum for submitting issues. The platform is still quite new to me and the task of creating an active community there is quite daunting but up for the challenge! @felicitias what are yours for 2024?
Felya Bilgen
Hi @carolmoh expanding our reach by substantially increasing subscriber numbers, generating more leads, and launching a multitude of products 🌟
Alex von Reiche
Have a successful launch in a week! Not quite 2024 but almost, lol. Other than that, continue to learn, meet cool people and grow!
Felya Bilgen
@vreiche yes I wanna meet new people and grow too! let's follow each other :) just followed you on Product Hunt. If you have LinkedIn I would like to connect there too 🌟
ISTIAK AHMAD
Mine is very straightforward - to hunt a Million $ revenue πŸ”₯
Bettor
@istiakahmad Yes, a very simple goal! Here's a link https://melbet-malbet.com/ that will probably help you achieve the goal you've got.
Olivia Johns
@istiakahmad @new_user__08720239384b31719db3551 So you suggest visiting gambling aff.website without pointing to this one? https://betandyou-gunsel.com - thats not fair
Matej Cabadaj
Good question. Tbh, it made me stop and think about it and I think I have to specify my goal more. Thanks for the reminder! @felicitias
Felya Bilgen
@matej_cabadaj Happy to spark reflection on your goals! Would love to connect on LinkedIn and hear more about them. 😊and I just followed you on PH.
AmazingSylvia
I have three goals. For one, I wanna won the day of the product. For another, I wanna find my new passion.
Felya Bilgen
@sylvia_sheng Great goals! Wishing you the best on your journey to joy and success! πŸ‘πŸŒŸjust followed you on PH, lets connect!
Bohdan Honyk
Create a proper funnel for lead generation. This is the main blocker we have now. Without clients you can't build any business.
Igor Lysenko
I am going to do many more launches for my platform and I will be launching soon on the 18th of this month.
Felya Bilgen
@ixord great! Can you share your product link when its ready?
Alara Dolunay
Launch Peaka on PH, community growth also growth revenue what about you ? @felicitias
Felya Bilgen
@alara_dolunay I'm currently working on Robomotion's new marketing apps. By the way, best of luck with your Product Hunt launch for Peaka! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it and follow you to stay updated :)