Working hard or working smart?

Janak Patel
31 replies
I am still not able to figure out what to do and when. Sometimes I feel many people around me becoming smart and driving past fast and I keep working hard.

Replies

Indu Thangamuthu
Working hard in bring the smart work successful
Shreya Gupta
Work smarty hard ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿค—
Lucas Bransbury
Working smart all the way. Working smart is planning, managing resources, time and being productive whilst working hard leads to burnout.
Janak Patel
@lucasdvb How do you analyze that you do not work hard but smart?
hardik bandhiya
Smart Work + Hard Work
hardik bandhiya
@janak_patel56 Yes. In Replies you have seen mostly saying Smart Work. Here is what I think, Smart Work makes life easier it saves a lot of time and what else we can do is that make some extra effort in our work by doing hard work so the results you will get will be better than only smart work or hard work. I prefer this way most of the time and i think it is ultimate solution. In order to achieve dreams we all have to take extra steps as well and this is something I think is necessary for it. In the end it depends on person for someone the hard work we do is smart work for them and vise versa.
Marvin Mรคndle
Work hard AND smart. Makes live easier and get things done faster. But I'm a fan of tasks>time, so working smart > working hard!
Sinan
Be healthy (not only physically)
Michael Shver
Working smart means choosing where to apply your time and energy first, prioritizing your tasks in the most efficient way and avoiding unnecessary work. However, you still need to work hard to achieve your goals, even if your work process is optimized and your goals are prioritized. I'm sure you'll figure it all out ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”ฅ
alex Ivanovski
i prefer a balance between hard work and smart work. Sometimes it is not a bad idea to use shortcuts, like with the writings for example. I started to use these services https://ukwritings.com/ few months ago only, but already see how it helped me to be able to concentrate on my job more.
Gary Sztajnman
Make a smart strategy then work hard to make it win!
Janak Patel
@garysz Without failures and experience how ill you make a smart strategy? Something that you never knew
Julia Engelsmann
Both! but also depends on the form of the day
Indu Thangamuthu
@julia_engelsmann Form of mindset, plays a major role in both.
Edena
I believe perseverance sets me apart, and that I see as hard work, not smart work. But then again, it makes me pretty fast too. I realize this comment doesn't sound too humble :P
Janak Patel
@edena I see defining clear goals, and priorities and working with smart tools also requires clarity, and that comes after much sweat, failures, experiences and mistakes.
Edena
@janak_patel56 yes, it's difficult to separate the two. Doing something a lot, helps you do it better. But some people do seem naturally strategic, and I think I'm more naturally tenacious.
Loane
working smart because working hard is very tiring and burn out can destroy ur whole career
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Both! working hard and smart ๐Ÿš€
Bob WIlsey
Smart Work + Hard Work
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! ๐Ÿš€ It sounds like you're at a bit of a crossroads between working hard and working smart. Finding that balance can be a real challenge, but remember, success is a marathon, not a sprint! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ It's great to see those around you thriving, but don't forget that everyone's journey is unique. Keep tinkering, keep pushing boundaries, and most importantly, keep being true to yourself. You've got this! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ #TechLife #KeepTinkering