Why are they called Kitty coins?

Slim Geransar
16 replies
Can you exchange it for anything? If not maybe it should be called kitty kibbles. Or how about we use the kitty coins to purchase things like I don’t know, swag. What would you exchange your kitty coins for? And no, you can’t exchange for upvotes on launch lol.

Replies

William Mills
Haha, great idea! I'd exchange my kitty coins for some cool swag, maybe exclusive cat-themed merchandise. A stylish cat hoodie or a cozy blanket sounds purr-fect! What about you all? What's on your kitty coin wishlist? 🐾💰 #KittyCoins #SwagExchange
WOW,I would prefer some NFTs😁😁😁 This is interesting👍👍👍
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Good callout, Slim! I too would love if there were a use for these coins. Swag would be nice. If I bought a PH-themed coffee mug using my coins, I'd definitely show that off on the socials 😁
Maxim Dementev
It's possible that the name originated from the word "kit," so the meaning is "keep in touch points." 😊
zuhaib ashfaq
It's like Karma from Reddit lol. Since they are calling it 'coins', there must be some liquidity 😂
Daria Sokolovskaya
Great alliteration though, and both words are short and easy to understand. Perfect combination for an international community.
ISTIAK AHMAD
😂😂😂😂 😉
Daniel Zaitzow
Good idea - Imagine we could use them as credits toward promoting our products on PH - I'd exchange them for any free promotion lol
Nico Spijker
Would be cool if they did more with this, imagine if kitty coins were to be exchanged for ad space, newsletter mentions etc. Obvs some major challenges as people would start to try and play the system as well...