Who is someone in your life that you're grateful for?

Ghulam Abbas
37 replies

Replies

Marvin Mändle
My parents! They gave me always enough space for my own thoughts and supported me in my journey!
hayden ho
my teacher of hight school
Bob WIlsey
My parents always provided ample space for my own thoughts and supported me throughout my journey!
Daniel Steered
One person I'm immensely grateful for is my mentor, who acts as a guiding light in my journey. Their wisdom and encouragement have been the cornerstone of my growth, shaping me into a " token maker " they mold me with precision, instilling values and skills that pave the way for success. Their unwavering support is a constant reminder of the power of mentorship in shaping one's path.
UPC Operating System
My parents for listening to my pitches, helping me see things that I miss, and trying out my products with honest feedback. Good topic, thank you.
Pancras Lu
i wanna say that there must be someone say 'myself', but not.
I.R
My family and best friends!
Kabir
I am grateful for meeting almost every human in my life. The ones I am not grateful for are far away. I value my time on earth as the most important currency, so I avoid those who waste it.
Prem Saini
Everything that I have today & God ofcourse!
Anjali N
Family, Friends & My work :)
Asmita Gupta
My parents and my husband cum best friend (whom I have known for more than half of my life till now)
Marina
My parents! the best in the whole universe!
Advin Jadis
Of course my parents !
Betty Harris
my grandmother. from teaching me how to bake her famous chocolate chip cookies to imparting invaluable life lessons, she's always been there for me.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! As a tech enthusiast who's dabbled in a variety of industries, I find myself constantly grateful for the guidance and support of my mentor, [insert name here]. Their wisdom and expertise have been invaluable on my journey through the ever-evolving landscape of tech. Who's someone in your life that you're grateful for? Let's spread some positivity today! 😊 #gratitude #techcommunity
Jonathan Bay
Family, mentors, friends.